What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

how about Amit Shah :-)

He is more of a political strategist. And i believe he is placed where he can work the best...

Reliance Takes Over Network18: Is This The Death Of Media Independence?

Contrary to popular opinion, Reliance has not been having a good time with MOdi sarkar

@ranjeet @magudi @Tridibans @Echo_419 @Samudra Manthan

This is a tad bit old, but i guess most of it works..

db-corp-ltd.jpg
deccan-chronicle.jpg
hindustan-times.jpg
jagran.jpg
ndtv.jpg
network-18.jpg
sun-group.jpg
zee-news.jpg

@nForce
Thank you for your support. It could not have come at a better time. That's all I can say.

Levina I mean no offence to you when I say this, but you gotto stop sucking up to these people. So what if you got a negative rating, wear it like a badge of honour. I got like 3-4 negative reps, from the same guy, but I never bothered protesting it. When you try and plead and grovel with them it gives them a bigger head and perhaps some sadistic pleasure. Don't give them that chance.

Last edited:
@nForce
Thank you for your support. It could not have come at a better time. That's all I can say.

Why do you even engage with these low life scum bags?

I had once starred a thread in GHQ regarding it, but pitty is that PDF management don't act against them. :angry:

ABVP breaches naxal defence @JNUSU :D

Finally sense prevailing in Delhi, at least amongst college students. :D

Seriously? "Father of all right wingers"? Just because you don't like the BJP?

Imagine if people start making fun of your religious belief just because they hate AAP.
Firstly there is no mention of name of any particular religion in my post. It is a sarcasm on those who are imposing their faith on others & creating problems in society. My sarcasm is not against those who worship cows & bulls, it is against those who are forcing others suffer under the umbrella of faith. Secondly I am not a religious person, in fact I also hate credulous beliefs prevalent in my religion.
I have no problem with you faith unless it is troubling other people. Stray cattle is becoming a menace in my state. They are killing & injuring people on roads. Plus they are destroying crops of poor farmers. It is responsibility of you guys to take care of cows & bulls who are suffering from starvation, illness & injuries on roads. But instead of this hot head organisations are beating poor dairy farmers like taliban (few months back I posted a thread on them with videos). Even radicals like you in this forum instead of showing sympathy towards those 35 persons started declaring me a bigot, terrorist & hindu hater. This clearly shows who is intolerent.Radical organisations & their followers have to face criticism because instead on focusing welfare of animals which are holy for them they are busy in forcing their faith on others.
Before declaring me a bigot let me ask you a simple question what is your weighty contribution towards providing shelter to your holy animals ?

Back
Top Bottom