What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

MNS are actually headless chickens.... Raj Thakerey thinks a few fiery speeches will win him seats. He has no ideology of his own. Its a mix of BJP/ SS..... Why would you eat local whisky when Jack Daniels is available for free....

With BJP rising in Maharahstra, these local brands of MNS/ SS are fast losing their relevance. In fact, Shiv Sena is no more the party it once was under Bal Thackerey.

I liked it when he was the only guy who called a protest against Muslims riots and vandalizing the Amar Jawan Jyoti in Mumbai. It is bad enough to see Hindus generally shy away from taking a hard stance on anything and he was one of the few you could count on. Too bad it has come down to this.

thats what Narayanrao yelled when Raghunathrao got him killed. When it comes to power people are ready to kill their family members.

What a shame, but makes sense why RSS never allied with SS and MNS. The culture is way too different.

There is nothing called shame in politics.

True. My only regret is that BJP and SS could have ruled Maharashtra for atleast 50 years. But Thackerey's ego and some section of Maha BJP are hell bent in dividing the Hindu votes in Maharashtra.

I have been to almost all states in India. But no other state comes close to Hindu nationalism as Maharashtra. No wonder Aurangzeb died here trying to kill Marathas :devil:

There is nothing called shame in politics.

I expect it to change. This is the change I want and not see a repeat of shameless brazenness of Congress. I understand manipulation and some degree of wheeling dealing too, but this is an unforgivable low.

But she realised ki ulta ho gaya a bit late.... so no worries for you :p:

Who realized?

I expect it to change. This is the change I want and not see a repeat of shameless brazenness of Congress. I understand manipulation and some degree of wheeling dealing too, but this is an unforgivable low.

Its the media which is shameless, something has to be done on that front...Indian media has crossed all limits...

Who realized?
Indeed its a unforgivable low.

Its the media which is shameless, something has to be done on that front...Indian media has crossed all limits...
Jai Italy.

Jaitley only has influence, the media was like this for ages removing Jaitley is not going to change much... Besides,, Madhu Kishwar is extremely biased against him, best not listen to her opinions on Jaitley
I am not listening to her yaar, did you see when people shamed Jaitley for giving interview to NDTV how Barkha jumped to his defence? I believe there is more than what meet the eyes.

am not listening to her yaar, did you see when people shamed Jaitley for giving interview to NDTV how Barkha jumped to his defence? I believe there is more than what meet the eyes.

oh..that "Jai Italy" is often used by Madhu Kishwar. I know, he does have connections into the media for a long time now. In fact he is extremely connected everywhere. And i believe he is close to Modi for decades.. But i still don't think he is in the same box as the Lutyans...

oh..that "Jai Italy" is often used by Madhu Kishwar. I know, he does have connections into the media for a long time now. In fact he is extremely connected everywhere. And i believe he is close to Modi for decades.. But i still don't think he is in the same box as the Lutyans...
He is I&B minister, if he doesn't have time to handle this department he should step down.

Back
Top Bottom