What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

It was technically MNS. Just 2 years ago see what MNS wanted

Now, MNS wants abattoirs shut on Ekadashi - Indian Express
In a bid to woo voters ahead of next year's state elections, the Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) has urged the Pune Municipal Corporation to close slaughterhouses in the city on Ekadashi and "respect religious sentiments" of the people. Ekadashi, considered auspicious for Hindus and Jains, falls twice every month.

In a proposal tabled before the civic coordination committee, MNS leader Vasant More and corporator Aarti Babar said Ekadashi has religious significance. "This is the day when many citizens observe fast and consider it to be auspicious day. However, the slaughterhouses continue to sell non-vegeterian food. This is wrong," said More.

He said the MNS want to ensure that religious sentiments of citizens are not hurt. "We have urged the city mayor to stop the shops from selling flesh on the religious day. It is not going to make impact to their business," More said.

Recently, the MNS delegation had visited the flesh market in the city on the day of Ekadashi and found that the shopkeepers were doing business as usual. MNS had forced the closure of the shops on the day, More said.

"PMC need to keep control over these shops as they run on license granted by the civic body. They should make it a rule of keeping the shops closed on the religious days," More said. MNS demand is being described as politically motivated by other party leaders. "MNS is trying to woo voters by playing this emotional card," said a Congress leader.

Acting PMC health chief S T Pardeshi said the civic body cannot do much on the demand. "We control the business by issuing license and ensuring that they are properly run causing no health hazard to citizens," he said, adding, the PMC does not have legal powers to close shops for this reason.

Hahahaha bunch of Hypocrites...

I don't know why people call Modi as divisive.... some stramnge things have happened ever since he came to power..

1) I remember NDTV of all channels supporting Shiv Sena when it opposed BJP for seat sharing, and now they are silent about MNS/ SS who are 10000 times more Hindutva minded than BJP :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2) Who would have thought that some day the blood thirsty enemies (Lalu and Nitishwa) would come together to suck blood of Biharis instead of each other :smitten:

3) And who will forget the AAP + Congress stint after the famous "bacchhon ki shapat leta hoon ki na samarthan denge na lenge ji" :woot::woot:

4) Last but not the least, suddenly Pakistanis are fond of Congress and AAP .... :toast_sign:

In saale fake molestation/rape cases ne dimag khaa liya.

Maybe Saharanpur attack on Sikhs forced the decision to fight in UP? what do you think? But why West Bengal, are Sikhs in good number there?
There are Sikhs in Bengal specially in Kolkata. Most of them are in transport business.
Reason is simple Sukhbir Badal is dreaming of achieving more power at center so that he can easily manage his business interests in country & abroad.

Hahahaha bunch of Hypocrites...

I don't know why people call Modi as divisive.... some stramnge things have happened ever since he came to power..

1) I remember NDTV of all channels supporting Shiv Sena when it opposed BJP for seat sharing, and now they are silent about MNS/ SS who are 10000 times more Hindutva minded than BJP :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2) Who would have thought that some day the blood thirsty enemies (Lalu and Nitishwa) would come together to suck blood of Biharis instead of each other :smitten:

3) And who will forget the AAP + Congress stint after the famous "bacchhon ki shapat leta hoon ki na samarthan denge na lenge ji" :woot::woot:

4) Last but not the least, suddenly Pakistanis are fond of Congress and AAP .... :toast_sign:

I expect secular parties to be hypocrites but it is a shock seeing a Hindutva party doing this.

There are Sikhs in Bengal specially in Kolkata. Most of them are in transport business.
Reason is simple Sukhbir Badal is dreaming of achieving more power at center so that he can easily manage his business interests in country & abroad.
Well he needs to clean up his act or once BJP-Akali looses power in Punjab .. he might find himself in troubled waters.

When father of right wingers injured 35 people #beefban

View attachment 255650

35 hurt as bull mauls protesting Bathinda farmers

upload_2015-9-13_0-13-40.png

Check out this gem of a post from this guy, and he has the gall to call others bigoted.

I expect secular parties to be hypocrites but it is a shock seeing a Hindutva party doing this.
MNS are actually headless chickens.... Raj Thakerey thinks a few fiery speeches will win him seats. He has no ideology of his own. Its a mix of BJP/ SS..... Why would you eat local whisky when Jack Daniels is available for free....

With BJP rising in Maharahstra, these local brands of MNS/ SS are fast losing their relevance. In fact, Shiv Sena is no more the party it once was under Bal Thackerey.

for them its marathi wala .. for us watch wala :p:

Hahahaha.... Thought so.... by the way just realised me and my friends are having non veg food after :cheers: for the last 2 hours and Saturday was supposed to be a meat ban day here in Mumbai :undecided::what: WTF....

Hahahaha.... Thought so.... by the way just realised me and my friends are having non veg food after :cheers: for the last 2 hours and Saturday was supposed to be a meat ban day here in Mumbai :undecided::what: WTF....
Ban was on slaughter not on consumption.

Back
Top Bottom