What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Chicken being shown in front of Jain Temples ...
COsSYUrUAAEwTzg.jpg

This is quite disgusting to be honest. I don't understand why Shivsena/MNS is being so hostile about this issue? Could it be politically motivated?

Bhai ektu aagei beer party theke aashlam.... Next time Kolkata aashle tomai nishchoyi invite korbo :cheers:

Budweiser FTW:partay:

Any specifics... too drunk right now to go through twitter without abusing somebody and regretting tomorrow morning :D:toast_sign:
Ami nije sob rokom booze khaowa chere diechi becoz of some personal commitment:( but if your predictions come true then i will certainly give you a treat the next time you decide to visit Kolkata and yes i'll only buy Budweiser for you:D

Bhai ektu aagei beer party theke aashlam.... Next time Kolkata aashle tomai nishchoyi invite korbo :cheers:

Budweiser FTW:partay:

Any specifics... too drunk right now to go through twitter without abusing somebody and regretting tomorrow morning :D:toast_sign:

He indulged in word play...
COtcnWoU8AAaVYH.jpg

Ami nije sob rokom booze khaowa chere diechi becoz of some personal commitment:( but if your predictions come true then i will certainly give you a treat the next time you decide to visit Kolkata and yes i'll only buy Budweiser for you:D

I know too well about those from personal experiences :smokin: .... But always broke it after few days :D

He indulged in word play...
COtcnWoU8AAaVYH.jpg

Once this John bullcrap was going on and on about Hindus and their terrorsim sometime in 2014... only to be trolled back by hundreds as news broke of priests molesting children...

His responses were GOLD... :woot: He said all propaganda by BJP/RSS .... only thing was it was Vatican Priests 5000 kms away from India :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

They are butt hurt about about defeat they received at BJP's hand in assembly elections.

I think it is something more local, I hear the Meera Bhyandar municipal corporation is dominated by Jainis, so maybe the local MNS/Shiv Sena goons have an axe to grind?

Its quite embarrassing to be honest, to watch this tiny minority group being bullied like that. Imagine if Muslims did the same with beef infront of a Hindu Temple to protest against the ban on beef? It makes us Hindu look like hypocrites and bullies :(

I think it is something more local, I hear the Meera Bhyandar municipal corporation is dominated by Jainis, so maybe the local MNS/Shiv Sena goons have an axe to grind?

Its quite embarrassing to be honest, to watch this tiny minority group being bullied like that. Imagine if Muslims did the same with beef infront of a Hindu Temple to protest against the ban of beef? It makes us Hindu look like hypocrites and bullies :(
Jains/Gujaratis voted in huge numbers for BJP hence Sena/MNS hate towards them.

I agree with your second point.

edit: removed the pic.

Personality aa bande di .... :p:
Rumours are Sukha Amli is planning to orchestrate a false case of rape or hurting religious sentiments against him.
He is worried due to rising crowd in AAP rallies nowdays.
BTW Akalis today declared that they will fight in 35 seats in UP & also in West Bengal. Sukhbir Badal & his dreams....:o:

Rumours are Sukha Amli is planning to orchestrate a false case of rape or hurting religious sentiments against him.
He is worried due to rising crowd in AAP rallies nowdays.
BTW Akalis today declared that they will fight in 35 seats in UP & also in West Bengal. Sukhbir Badal & his dreams....:o:
In saale fake molestation/rape cases ne dimag khaa liya.

Maybe Saharanpur attack on Sikhs forced the decision to fight in UP? what do you think? But why West Bengal, are Sikhs in good number there?

Please delete it Ranjeet bro..
Already did it bhai ... didn't wanted to spoil your drinking session. :cheers:

Trick to get out of a traffic challan in Delhi

This is quite disgusting to be honest. I don't understand why Shivsena/MNS is being so hostile about this issue? Could it be politically motivated?

It was technically MNS. Just 2 years ago see what MNS wanted

Now, MNS wants abattoirs shut on Ekadashi - Indian Express
In a bid to woo voters ahead of next year's state elections, the Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) has urged the Pune Municipal Corporation to close slaughterhouses in the city on Ekadashi and "respect religious sentiments" of the people. Ekadashi, considered auspicious for Hindus and Jains, falls twice every month.

In a proposal tabled before the civic coordination committee, MNS leader Vasant More and corporator Aarti Babar said Ekadashi has religious significance. "This is the day when many citizens observe fast and consider it to be auspicious day. However, the slaughterhouses continue to sell non-vegeterian food. This is wrong," said More.

He said the MNS want to ensure that religious sentiments of citizens are not hurt. "We have urged the city mayor to stop the shops from selling flesh on the religious day. It is not going to make impact to their business," More said.

Recently, the MNS delegation had visited the flesh market in the city on the day of Ekadashi and found that the shopkeepers were doing business as usual. MNS had forced the closure of the shops on the day, More said.

"PMC need to keep control over these shops as they run on license granted by the civic body. They should make it a rule of keeping the shops closed on the religious days," More said. MNS demand is being described as politically motivated by other party leaders. "MNS is trying to woo voters by playing this emotional card," said a Congress leader.

Acting PMC health chief S T Pardeshi said the civic body cannot do much on the demand. "We control the business by issuing license and ensuring that they are properly run causing no health hazard to citizens," he said, adding, the PMC does not have legal powers to close shops for this reason.

Back
Top Bottom