What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Then they should have been purged. It would have been easier than winning this huge mandate. Very much possible They were given a mandate to take tough decisions. To 'clean' the system. If you know what I mean. Clean. And then Sterilize.

Instead we only find a statesman. That is good. But not sustainable in India. Not enough.

Not going to be done overnight or in 1 year time. Purge has been happening rather slowly but none the less it has been happening...

No, many congress are actually in favor of he bill in private. but nothing can be done if RS speaker himself adjourns the house in 2 minutes of even trying to call discussion on a bill. IF voting were to be done right now the bill would be passed. Its not about support but its about obstruction by Sonia Bhakts and a biased RS speaker...
The real battle now does not happen in the House. It happens in the media.

@SarthakGanguly they are neither stupid nor waiting for opportune time ,the real reason is BJP are no saints either so going after Cong would mean - Mutually Assured Destruction!
I suspect something similar. That is disappointing. Viraat Hindus will teach them a lesson.

Ranjeet bhai i am no Hindi hater i'll be happy if it gets official status in UN but do understand overt push for its imposition and stuff like compulsory Hindi in schools etc won't go down well with many and result only in feeling victimized
I agree with this point of yours bhai, this push for hindi is not required when we have other important issues at stake.

I keep telling people not to use the term "excuses", it adds nothing to the argument. Bills is one thing i believe could not have been passed even if Arun Shourie was there. what i am stating is a reality, if those bills are passed, its all over for congress and the commies. they will do everything they can to stop the passage of bills. BJP simply cannot push the bills through in parliament . there is a system, that system has to be respected. What bills he wanted to push through he already has done it. NDA has the support in parliament in both houses to pass the bills. But RS NDA is helpless until April 2016. What are they supposed to do, Lathi charge the protesting MP's ?

Err..., that was what Arun Shourie said. Use executive orders as much as possible on certain matters, leave the land bill to be taken apart by the states with the centre supporting any state legislation. He had the opinion that these bills will not get through in parliament & it has been proven correct.

If the BJP knew what you just said, it should not have put up the bills, should it? Trotting out sorry (they, not you) excuses (& that is used correctly here) after they didn't do the homework properly is just pathetic.

The real battle now does not happen in the House. It happens in the media.

I suspect something similar. That is disappointing. Viraat Hindus will teach them a lesson.

What choice do we Viraat Hindus have other than Bharatiya Jumla Party ??

Mulayam is one guy, Sonia is a different ball game. One has to understand she and her family has been around for 60+ years. Uprooting her is not going to be easy.

When you slap a person, he/she loose the fear of getting slapped again or they shamelessly keep on taking one after another. So the trick is slap the sh!t out of the next best person and give a threatening look to send the msg.

And where is new NCERT textbook series?

It has been a year and a half. BJP should have came out with new NCERT textbooks by now.

Back
Top Bottom