What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Believe me ....I know more about it then you do... but..choddo yaar...
ok.

LOTS of people in pdf have been "targets", Not many goes plotting with the Mods to ban other Indians and establish their "domain" and gloat over their "victory".

So IF she has been abused, then she has been asking for it one way or the other. Her attempts at "How to win friends and Influence people" has so far been frustrated.

Silly jokes or few jibes are ok but down right personal insult just to vent out ones frustration is something I am against. I too am guilty of making sexual jokes/posts but I do know the limits and I do apologize if I cross them. Just my 2 cents you might agree with or not.

Silly jokes or few jibes are ok but down right personal insult just to vent out ones frustration is something I am against. I too am guilty of making sexual jokes/posts but I do know the limits and I do apologize if I cross them. Just my 2 cents you might agree with or not.

You are free to be Pritivraj Chauhan, I do not wish to be one.

I happen to be the one to eliminate ghauri so that he is very very afraid to ever dream of striking again.

This IS a PAKISTANI DEFENCE Forum, its enemy territory and its a war. So its Foolish to impose "self restrictions" and "Limits". India history is full of people who agree with you, I do not wish to repeat it, I wish to rewrite it.

Pretty long but good read , found today only - Building ABVP in JNU – The Long Struggle
1. Ho-ho-ho chi Minh Bharat chhodo jao chin.
2. Chao-Mao jo kehte ho to Bharat me kyun rehte ho.
3. Abki hogi Kiski Pitayi- AISF-SFI.
Last slogan remind me of my collage days when there was enmity between chemical and mechanical student :nhl_checking:
Remind me of one incidence when tension between our class and mechanical getting high, it goes as follows.

one Mechanical studant : Abe saale, tuze itana marunga ki kuch karane layak nahi rahega.
our guy : Abe jaa be , tu kya maarega.Tuze pata hai MAINE KITANA MAAR KHAYA HAI. :sarcastic:
after one minut silence, both party laugh so hard that they forgot they are there to fight.

I think he was referring to those words that do not have a known Sanskrit origin. Figures that if there is a Sanskrit origin of the word, it makes sense for it to be the same/similar.

While it is true that people speaking Telugu pick up Kannada faster, it is unlikely to be because the languages are similar. The similarity you pointed out will likely exist, in different words, to other languages too. Telugu is actually in a different grouping from the other major South Indian languages. The similarity in the script used (Kannada & Telugu) is what leads most people to believe that.
I know...A friend of mine is from Kotagiri,Ooty and he speak 'Badugar bhashey'..Its almost 80% Kannada(many of those Kannada words are not in usage in modern Kannada language).Its almost like a dialect of Kannada.(though they never admit it).Then i find "Kodava takk' closest to Kannada(though its more closer to Byari bashey,a Malayalam Creole spoken in Mangalore area)..Even Tulu has more commonalities with Kannada than Telegu...

Yes he was. Just wanted to highlight how he is so keen to highlight the "NON SANSKRIT" aspect of South India.

There is an old mallu saying, "When the Bull raises his tail, we know what follows next" .......... his agenda for highlighting the "Non Sanskrit" aspect of the language is pretty clear.
manvan,I don't have any peculiar love or hate for Sanskrit..Its just another language like Tamil or Kannada for me..
Usage of Sanskrit derived words are more or less same in all south Indian languages eg. Words like dinam,manassu,nimisham,samayam,adhbutham etc are used in all south Indian language ...
I am talking about the commonality of non Sanskrit words in Kannada and Telegu like mathaadu/mathlaadu(speak),majjige(butter milk) etc..These words are shared only in Kannada and Telegu,not even in other south languages like Tamil or Malayalam..

manvan,I don't have any peculiar love or hate for Sanskrit..Its just another language like Tamil or Kannada for me..
Usage of Sanskrit derived words are more or less same in all south Indian languages eg. Words like dinam,manassu,nimisham,samayam,adhbutham etc are used in all south Indian language ...
I am talking about the commonality of non Sanskrit words in Kannada and Telegu like mathaadu/mathlaadu(speak),majjige(butter milk) etc..These words are shared only in Kannada and Telegu,not even in other south languages like Tamil or Malayalam..

oh pluuzee ....I have exposed your bigotry many many times for you to come back pleading "no hate". Your very statement was loaded and insidious.

Consider you have zero knowledge of sanskrit, what is your objective in claiming these are "non sanskrit" origin words ? Why bring "sanskrit" vs "kannada/Telugu" into the picture at all in the first place ? Don't bother to justify, I know your modus operadi too well.

@magudi @ranjeet

Butthurt shiv sena may join bihar polls :partay:
Just to grab attention.. They are absolutely irrelevant outside Maharashtra...they know it. Imagine SS holding a rally in either UP or Bihar..they would be chased down & beaten up like dogs.
will they beat them to vote for SS?
I would be amazed if they manage to find even a single person who would want to contest in UP or Bihar for SS.

Just to grab attention.. They are absolutely irrelevant outside Maharashtra...they know it. Imagine SS holding a rally in either UP or Bihar..they would be chased down & beaten up like dogs.

I would be amazed if they manage to find even a single person who would want to contest in UP or Bihar for SS.
Gandu hai bC dono thakray ... Bala Saheb ki samadhi ki upar muth rahe hai dono.

I knew it the very second i heard her talk, that posh ultra superiority complex show off is obvious
Her hate for RSS and Hindutva is visceral and cannot be missed. So is her son Ashish Taseer.

Off topic, but this is funny. Pakistan's defense minister losing his trousers after hearing a gunshot. This guy was threatening nuke strikes on India!!!!

Consider you have zero knowledge of sanskrit, what is your objective in claiming these are "non sanskrit" origin words ? Why bring "sanskrit" vs "kannada/Telugu" into the picture at all in the first place ? Don't bother to justify, I know your modus operadi too well.
Sanskrit words are very easy to identify with its sound..
Below are some Sanskrit derived words used in Kannada..
Ksh-Kshethra,kshema,Veekshane,Nireekshane,Paksha,Kshana etc..
Tri/Tra/Tru-Thripti,Trilokha,Putri,Shatru,Mitra etc..
Saha-Sahakaari,Sahataapa,Sahavasi,Sahodara,Sahane etc..
Anu-Anudina,Anuvaada,Anukoola,Anusarane etc..
Swa-Swalpa,swanta,swaartha,swara etc..
Vya-Vyakti,Vyamoha,Vyasane,Kavya etc..
Dra/Dro-Dravaka,Nidra,Droha...
Mathaadu can't be Sanskrit..Mathaadu,speak (maathu,speech-aadu,play),both are of dravida orgin..Then majjige,I am not 100% sure,,But the words ending with 'ge' in Kannada are mostly core Dravidian..like koduge(contribution),halage(wooden slab),besige(summer),hoge(smoke) etc.
No need to be a Sanskrit scholar to understand these,just use some brain...

Why Telangana' KCR has got nickname of 'rollback CM'

Yep, but on the contrary. It could show that the MGB feels it can win Bihar.. Why else will they send Rahul to Bihar especially at such a time of his career?

This is Good news & Bad News for both sides..
& the impact of this upon Congress cadre will not matter, cause there are so few of them in Bihar.

Modi should resign and make her pm actually.Haven't seen a more inept Prime minister in recent history - squandering away a decisive mandate with no reults whatsoever
Maybe it is because Raje has a 3/4th+ majority??

add to that no jokers in the Legislative council(RS) to oppose her+other ones like Ak-49,NiKu,Hindi-supremacists at top positions, Unsecure hindutvavadis etc??

Back
Top Bottom