What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

CO3HRtVUEAE2NwT.jpg

All violence is male-generated: Maneka Gandhi - The Times of India

@magudi @ranjeet @JanjaWeed @SarthakGanguly

She just proved that she is a DUMBASS Gandhi......

WTF is wrong with these idiots
That's what I've been saying all along modi needs a better team. What worries me is that when people like me show the mirror here or on other platforms we are shouted down . what people don't understand is unlike other pseudos who would be more than happy to see this government go down the drains - we are well wishers!

Union Minister asks Tamilians to learn Hindi and Sanksrit | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Check this out too
Hindi must get official language status at UN, Rajnath says - The Times of India

Singh said Hindi had united the country during the freedom struggle, but unfortunately it couldn't become the "Rashtriya bhasha" (national language). It only became "Raj bhasha" (language of governance).

Unfortunately, post-independence, our leadership couldn't make Hindi the language of India possibly due to regional politics and political gains, he maintained.

Hindi acts as the common link language, which binds the people from Kashmir in the north to Kanyakumari in the south, Singh said.

Given the wide use of Hindi, it is a misconception that English was the 'sampark bhasha' (link language) of India, the home minister noted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look at this marvellous nonsense he has muttered:crazy:

Waah waah. half the country doesn't speak proper shuddh Hindi & more than half doesn't know how to read it & he happily says that from Kashmir to Kanyakumari everybody speaks Hindi & Hindi united us...

What nonsense, it was a sense of patriotism, love for our nation & nationalism which united us, not Hindi.

We couldn't make Hindi the national language because of regional politics.....

Truth:- They tried to force Hindi upon the Rest of the Nation in the past as our rashtra bhasha/sole official language & South India (Especially TN) refused to accept it! Which is why Hindi is not our national Language.. :tup:

"It is claimed that Hindi should be the common language because it is spoken by the majority. Why should we then claim the tiger as our national animal instead of the rat which is so much more numerous? Or the peacock as our national bird when the crow is ubiquitous?"
CN Annadurai

Many don't know this.
But after independence BR AMbedkar wanted to make Sanskrit the national language of India. But this proposal was stopped?? Guess who stopped it

The problem with some RSS/BJP guys like that BJP-TN Minister & rajnath singh is they believe India must have one language & that language must be Hindi..

Do Look at these links & answers
Why do Hindi-speakers in Bangalore expect the locals to speak in Hindi instead of learning Kannada? - Quora
Why Bangalore is giving non-Kannada speaking people a hard time

Look at this SOB who was from North India, lived in bengaluru &
main-qimg-c9685a4cc3775481b1aefaf515aaed5a

My question- when will these heroes ask people like the above to start learning South Indian Languages & North-East Indian languages & respect their cultures for greater unity??

& more importantly,, why don;t they spend their time doing something productive for the nation instead of giving moral lectures?

I will say this one more time:-
The South Indians, in general, cannot thank the Tamilians enough; it is because of them that we have English still as an official language of the Union & not Hindi as the sole national language
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@mooppan your views please??

& let me say that I want to post a lot,lot more on this issue, but I don't wish to cause controversy around this stuff & especially not in the wrong place. I will not reply to any abuses/questions/requests/counter-points from other posters.

PERIOD

Last edited:
Check this out too
Hindi must get official language status at UN, Rajnath says - The Times of India

Singh said Hindi had united the country during the freedom struggle, but unfortunately it couldn't become the "Rashtriya bhasha" (national language). It only became "Raj bhasha" (language of governance).

Unfortunately, post-independence, our leadership couldn't make Hindi the language of India possibly due to regional politics and political gains, he maintained.

Hindi acts as the common link language, which binds the people from Kashmir in the north to Kanyakumari in the south, Singh said.

Given the wide use of Hindi, it is a misconception that English was the 'sampark bhasha' (link language) of India, the home minister noted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look at this marvellous nonsense he has muttered:crazy:

Waah waah. half the country doesn't speak proper shuddh Hindi & more than half doesn't know how to read it & he happily says that from Kashmir to Kanyakumari everybody speaks Hindi & Hindi united us...

What nonsense, it was a sense of patriotism, love for our nation & nationalism which united us, not Hindi.

We couldn't make Hindi the national language because of regional politics.....

Truth:- They tried to force Hindi upon the Rest of the Nation in the past as our rashtra bhasha/sole official language & South India (Especially TN) refused to accept it! Which is why Hindi is not our national Language.. :tup:

"It is claimed that Hindi should be the common language because it is spoken by the majority. Why should we then claim the tiger as our national animal instead of the rat which is so much more numerous? Or the peacock as our national bird when the crow is ubiquitous?"
CN Annadurai

Many don't know this.
But after independence BR AMbedkar wanted to make Sanskrit the national language of India. But this proposal was stopped?? Guess who stopped it

The problem with some RSS/BJP guys like that BJP-TN Minister & rajnath singh is they believe India must have one language & that language must be Hindi..

Do Look at these links & answers
Why do Hindi-speakers in Bangalore expect the locals to speak in Hindi instead of learning Kannada? - Quora
Why Bangalore is giving non-Kannada speaking people a hard time

Look at this SOB who was from North India, lived in bengaluru &
main-qimg-c9685a4cc3775481b1aefaf515aaed5a

My question- when will these heroes ask people like the above to start learning South Indian Languages & North-East Indian languages & respect their cultures for greater unity??

& more importantly,, why don;t they spend their time doing something productive for the nation instead of giving moral lectures?

I will say this one more time:-
The South Indians, in general, cannot thank the Tamilians enough; it is because of them that we have English still as an official language of the Union & not Hindi as the sole national language
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@mooppan your views please??

& let me say that I want to post a lot,lot more on this issue, but I don't wish to cause controversy around this stuff & especially not in the wrong place. I will not reply to any abuses/questions/requests/counter-points from other posters.

PERIOD

Maybe not Hindi but Sanskrit should be taught to everyone...

He is an SOB human being not a North Indian. Don't make this into a North v/s South thing. I have lived in Bangalore for 3 years. Besides i have no problem with promoting local regional languages but certain locals in Bangalore can become very intolerant towards outsiders. They even went in front of Infosys office once asking why locals were not being recruited :hitwall:. I remember they even attacked an Kannada language FM radio station once for airing a Hindi song. Some of the locals even have problem with English as they do not put English sign boards on their buses. Am i supposed to learn all the local languages before going to each state just to travel there ? forget Hindi i used to get stupid looks when i am talking in English in Bangalore. I am not blaming all locals here only certain people. Problem is on both sides lets not always point fingers at "North Indians".

lol...Why choose English and Not Hindi ? Why choose the language of the Britishers than the language of a North Indian ? Why not have only stuck with local languages ? Am not saying Hindi should be forced, but your choice of words of being glad of choosing English over Hindi is interesting...

Last edited:
Hindu values that have no scientific basis should be given up: RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat
Indian society, Mohan Bhagwat said, had maintained a tradition of rejecting redundant traditions and accepting “good things from all over the world” based on eternal life values.

RSS sarsanghachalak Mohan Bhagwat on Sunday called for a reassessment of Hindu religious values, saying that values that did not conform to scientific bases should be given up.

Bhagwat, who was here to participate in a columnists’ conference on “Indian perspectives on women’s issues”, said, “There is a need to assess the prevalent Hindu religion along scientific lines. Those values that do not conform to scientific standards should be given up.”

Indian society, he said, had maintained a tradition of rejecting redundant traditions and accepting “good things from all over the world” based on eternal life values.

All issues and problems should be viewed through the Hindu life philosophy, Bhagwat also said.

“The Hindu life view looks at men and women as two expressions of a single element. It therefore lays stress on unity instead of equality.”

The values and significance of the Indian family system, Bhagwat said, stood strong despite numerous challenges, which was a testimony to the power of the Hindu society. “Recognising our roots and strengthening them will empower the society to combat westernisation and numerous such attacks,” Bhagwat said.

The RSS chief said only the Hindu religion had the ability to move “creation” forward in a balanced way.

Bhagwat is on a nine-day tour of the desert state. The two-day columnists’ conference, that concluded on Sunday, was part of his Jaipur itinerary. He will now head to Jodhpur for the remainder of his tour, participating in Sangh meetings till September 20.

Hindu values that have no scientific basis should be given up: RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat | The Indian Express

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom