What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

You seriously believe the Lutyans network developed over 69 years will go in 1 year ?

you are here so am I, Modi won't get second term. It's not about media but whoring out the mandate to PIMP like Jaitely.

How does Modi come into the picture in this tweet? Why should Modi matter in this matter. Is Modi expected to clean up after we go to the loo too?
I wasn't talking about the tweet but the first part of your post.

you are here so am I, Modi won't get second term. It's not about media but whoring out the mandate to PIMP like Jaitely.

IF modi wont get then who will get ? he will get second term weather you like it or not. Problem in this country is people are oblivious to the realities. You are expecting things from him which is not possible for him to achieve. Its your fault, not Modi's. The entire system needs to be cleaned..He is a human being, not a GOD..

Starting from Planning commission, IB, RAW, ED .. One by one each of these are organizations are getting cleared, NGO's are getting banned and projects are being planned.. Sorry, but you have to be ignorant not to notice the changes

Last edited:

I wasn't talking about the tweet but the first part of your post.

I hear a lot of accusations on Jaitley, but every time I hear his speech in the parliament, I am just amazed at how rational the man is and he does not seem to spare the Gandhis either, so what am I missing here?

I hear a lot of accusations on Jaitley, but every time I hear his speech in the parliament, I am just amazed at how rational the man is and he does not seem to spare the Gandhis either, so what am I missing here?

They believe Jaitley is responsible for failure to pass GST and Land Bill, He is collusion with congress etc..etc...

Etni sasti wali kyon bhai?:alcoholic: Ek din nahi lete toh kaunsi kayamat aa jaati?:disagree:
chutyape ki hadd hoti hai bhai ... sorry in a really bad mood tonight.

IF modi wont get then who will get ? he will get second term weather you like it or not. Problem in this country is people are oblivious to the realities. You are expecting things from him which is not possible for him to achieve. Its your fault, not anybody else's. The entire system needs to be cleaned..

Starting from Planning commission, IB, RAW, ED .. One by one each of these are organizations are getting cleared, NGO's are getting banned and projects are being planned.. Sorry, but you have to be ignorant not to notice the changes

Chod bhai .... agar adi fassi mein vote dena hi hai toh better make jaitley PM candidate .atleast RS mein ego tussle to nahi hogii?

You are missing everything but last half n hour of parliament session.

They believe Jaitley is responsible for failure to pass GST and Land Bill, He is collusion with congress etc..etc...

That is absurd. There is no way Modi will cede control to Jaitley on any issue if there was even a whiff of treachery about him. Not with the whole body of VIF and other nationalist hawks keeping tabs on everything.

Chod bhai .... agar adi fassi mein vote dena hi hai toh better make jaitley PM candidate .atleast RS mein ego tussle to nahi hogii?

RS issue was abound to happen, Vyapam, Lalit gate or no Vyapam..Jaitley or no Jaitley. This is obvious...

That is absurd. There is no way Modi will cede control to Jaitley on any issue if there was even a whiff of treachery about him. Not with the whole body of VIF and other nationalist hawks keeping tabs on everything.

Yup, it is beyond stupid that people think Modi is sub servant to Jaitley. IF they know anything about VIF, their affiliation with RSS and their role in elections and PMO, they would never say this. IF they did, then it is stupudity.

And what exactly was BJP supposed to do in RS ? May i have your views on that ?

RS issue was abound to happen, Vyapam, Lalit gate or no Vyapam..Jaitley or no Jaitley. This is obvious...

Yup, it is beyond stupid that people think Modi is sub servant to Jaitley. IF they know anything about VIF, their affiliation with RSS and their role in elections and PMO, they would never say this. IF they did, then it is stupudity.

How much VIF knew about Hardik Patel?
@JanjaWeed @SarthakGanguly
your honest assessment

I think it is the closeness that twitter provides where we feel we have access to the PMO and other ministries but still we do not see things we want happening that is driving your frustration and that of others. Reality is a lot more complex than that.

Are you sure Modi is such a nooby after all his years in politics that he wont know the law and the ways and means of passing legislation and Jaitley can easily pull wool over Modi's eyes just like that? That there wont be a bevy of constitutional experts already working on briefing Modi about it, but it is all a solo performance by Jaitley?

How much VIF knew about Hardik Patel?
@JanjaWeed @SarthakGanguly
your honest assessment

First he supports Kejrival and Nitish and then asks for reservation for patels..
Then he claims he want all reservations to be removed
Then he says he supports Modi and BJP
Such crowds cannot be attracted without involvement of RSS

This seems more like a movement to turn the country against reservation...

Nothing much then they already did ie spread their cheeks

IF you cannot provide a solution then do not complain in the first place.

Pardon my ignorance... What's this VIF btw?

Vivekananda international foundation

First he supports Kejrival and Nitish and then asks for reservation for patels..
Then he claims he want all reservations to be removed
Then he says he supports Modi and BJP
Such crowds cannot be attracted without involvement of RSS

This seems more like a movement to turn the country against reservation...

IF you cannot provide a solution then do not complain in the first place.

No way RSS is involved in anything of this sort. It is political suicide for BJP to get the country embroiled in a caste war just at the moment when their plate seems to be full of other issues. RSS is not stupid. Nor so desperate that it wants BJP to lose the faith of people within 1 term.

No way RSS is involved in anything of this sort. It is political suicide for BJP to get the country embroiled in a caste war just at the moment when their plate seems to be full of other issues. RSS is not stupid. Nor so desperate that it wants BJP to lose the faith of people within 1 term.

There is something deeper going on here, such crowds cannot be attracted without internal help.. Either way Media has gone entirety silent and he is shifting his stance against reservation. Not to mention back to supporting BJP and Modi..

I think it is the closeness that twitter provides where we feel we have access to the PMO and other ministries but still we do not see things we want happening that is driving your frustration and that of others. Reality is a lot more complex than that.

Are you sure Modi is such a nooby after all his years in politics that he wont know the law and the ways and means of passing legislation and Jaitley can easily pull wool over Modi's eyes just like that? That there wont be a bevy of constitutional experts already working on briefing Modi about it, but it is all a solo performance by Jaitley?

reality is indeed complex and to think Modi has think in his hands is another illusion we hindus were served this time. What exactly Jaitely did to reinforce faith in "MODI SARKAR"

Pardon my ignorance... What's this VIF btw?
Vivekanand "I DON'T KNOW" Foundation.

Back
Top Bottom