What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

There is something deeper going on here, such crowds cannot be attracted without internal help.. Either way Media has gone entirety silent and he is shifting his stance against reservation.

This crowd is not all that big in Indian context. Asaram Bapu used to attract that kind of crowd just from people who wanted to wish him Happy Holi and would drop by.

I heard rumors of some Jain guru lending support, but they would have withdrawn it once the Patel started talking against Modi and Anandiben. Hardik Patel is not from RSS or BJP or any nationalist's camp. RSS works at grass root levels and is not entirely made up of political dimwits. Cannot say the same about some Hindu/Jain gurus.

reality is indeed complex and to think Modi has think in his hands is another illusion we hindus were served this time. What exactly Jaitely did to reinforce faith in "MODI SARKAR"

It was Jaitley who garnered the support for GST even among the opposition. Only people in opposition are the Gandhi's. As for the budget, neither you nor me have the right to comment on it
Not even 1 and a half years, foolish Indians are ready to give 60 years + to congress but not 5 years to Modi.. No wonder we were invaded so many times in last 1000 years....

This crowd is not all that big in Indian context. Asaram Bapu used to attract that kind of crowd just from people who wanted to wish him Happy Holi and would drop by.

I heard rumors of some Jain guru lending support, but they would have withdrawn it once the Patel started talking against Modi and Anandiben. Hardik Patel is not from RSS or BJP or any nationalist's camp. RSS works at grass root levels and is not entirely made up of political dimwits. Cannot say the same about some Hindu/Jain gurus.

Hardik basically has no supporters in Patel community, besides the whole agitation will only make BJP get OBC vote consolidation since Guj CM has already denied reservation....

It was Jaitley who garnered the support for GST even among the opposition. Only people in opposition are the Gandhi's. As for the budget, neither you nor me have the right to comment on it
Not even 1 and a half years, foolish Indians are ready to give 60 years + to congress but not 5 years to Modi.. No wonder we were invaded so many times in last 1000 years....
And what exactly he did on OROP?

reality is indeed complex and to think Modi has think in his hands is another illusion we hindus were served this time. What exactly Jaitely did to reinforce faith in "MODI SARKAR"

You know the numbers are not in our favor in RS as well as Kurein and Ansari are congress stooges. Not only that the supreme court also seems stuffed by judges who are no better than libtards. From the media to the courts to the bureaucracy and parliament is infused with cretins from Congress.

It is going to take time cleaning up this stable. Meanwhile, economy is on an uptick, Hindutva is being supported, NGOs are getting banned, and so many other things are going on which I do not need to recount here.

First he supports Kejrival and Nitish and then asks for reservation for patels..
Then he claims he want all reservations to be removed
Then he says he supports Modi and BJP
Such crowds cannot be attracted without involvement of RSS

This seems more like a movement to turn the country against reservation...

IF you cannot provide a solution then do not complain in the first place.

Vivekananda international foundation
Oh OK...the one headed by Doval once.

@ranjeet honestly I'm unable to draw any conclusion about that HarDick namoona. He changes his colour like a girgit.

He wants reservation for Gujju Patels...but he wants agitation all over India for that. What sort crack he is on?

And what exactly he did on OROP?

First of all ....Do you know what the Vets want on OROP ?

You know the numbers are not in our favor in RS as well as Kurein and Ansari are congress stooges. Not only that the supreme court also seems stuffed by judges who are no better than libtards. From the media to the courts to the bureaucracy and parliament is infused with cretins from Congress.

It is going to take time cleaning up this stable. Meanwhile, economy is on an uptick, Hindutva is being supported, NGOs are getting banned, and so many other things are going on which I do not need to recount here.

forget about seats in RS, its all Modi's fault :p:

Hardik basically has no supporters in Patel community, besides the whole agitation will only make BJP get OBC vote consolidation since Guj CM has already denied reservation..

It does not matter whether there is OBC consolidation or not. Gujarat is BJP strong hold and politics in Gujarat has no bearing on other states electoral fortunes.

Oh OK...the one headed by Doval once.

@ranjeet honestly I'm unable to draw any conclusion about that HarDick namoona. He changes his colour like a girgit.

He wants reservation for Gujju Patels...but he wants agitation all over India for that. What sort crack he is on?

He also said, stop reservation for all , or give Patels reservation...

It does not matter whether there is OBC consolidation or not. Gujarat is BJP strong hold and politics in Gujarat has no bearing on other states electoral fortunes.

am saying within the Gujarat itself..

@ranjeet and few others got brainwashed by libtard media

First of all ....Do you know what the Vets want on OROP ?

forget about seats in RS, its all Modi's fault :p:

Oh man can't I just fucking vent out my anger in a thread where we have a free hand?
@JanjaWeed got the hint from my first few post but you both are going on about something I don't want to read about. :hitwall:

Oh man can't I just fucking vent out my anger in a thread where we have a free hand?
@JanjaWeed got the hint from my first few post but you both are going on about something I don't want to read about. :hitwall:

If your anger is at current Govt. then we are simply setting it straight ...

@Samudra Manthan Can it be Ford foundation ?, Guj CM was responsible for getting it monitored and its accounts frozen... Maybe some way of getting it back to GUj CM..

Sorry Boss. Adjust madi.

@Samudra Manthan Can it be Ford foundation, Guj CM was responsible for getting it monitered and its accounts frozen...

He is certainly from the dirty tricks dept of the seculars to make things harder and messier for BJP. It is a given Ford and others will be involved some way or other.

He is certainly from the dirty tricks dept of the seculars to make things harder and messier for BJP. It is a given Ford and others will be involved some way or other.

But then guy faded quiet fast and is making more U turns in 1 week than Kejrival,NItish and Lalu combined. And his apparent support for BJP has decreased media attention on him...

Back
Top Bottom