What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Where is @arp2041 these days? Did he change his id?
He's banned.. from the last few months
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By the way how many of you out here like the idea of cheap govt.subsidized liquor ? :)

See, it took 23 minutes to divide our state in the LS without any discussion. Proceeding were blacked out & our MPs were thrown out of Parliament. All for the sake of seats in TG which both parties didn't get thankfully.

In the RS, BJP told that the bill had many flaws & some were against the consitution,many which they did not repair after coming to power. The governor himself is very confused over his role & the new powers granted to him by the bill. TBH his inaction over the Sanathnagar MLA controversy itself proves he is a lame duck but that is for another day.

Nobody listened to us when we said that the bill would hurt us the most & leave us beggars, even the state Congress unit & AP-BJP unit told the higher ups but they did not listen.

You fast forwarded an incomplete bill, now look AP is still stuck paying some of TG's debt even today, even basic MLC calculation was messed up which had to be amended later but not the above... What the hell can I say.

Cash-starved Andhra Pradesh left paying off Telangana debt! | Business Line

You take 7 months to tell us ask Niti aayog(which was formed on 1st Jan.). You should have told us the moment it was formed to go & ask them later.. The damage caused by Hudhud cyclone last year was 8,000 crore(according to a UN body). PM promised 1,000 crore, he only gave 400 crore with the other 600 given 6-7 months later after there were protests in AP..

AP won't get special status, the other CMs will make sure of that. Congress will support our claim with it's 9 CMs to try & grow in AP(which won't work).But the other won't & for special package like Bihar, we need elections.. which will only come after a few years.

When there is no money for OROP as of now, how can there be money for big special packages which have been promised??
-------------------------------------------
They are wasting our precious time THAT's why I complain, special status is integral to the strategy to make AP a prosperous state, if it doesn't come some other steps have to be taken.

Already the situation of the state is not very good, add to that the poor monsoon situation+ the quarrels with the foolish AP babus refusing to move to Vijayawada taking place already thus increasing the pressure of CBN. A shameless opposition is banking upon this further making his life tough

the headache over special status is giving anger+heartburn to many Andhraites, if you think I have gone berserk then you are wrong, There were worse reactions than mine for the Telangana movement & their are worser reactions as of now.

@SURYA-1 Thank you for your words of praise ,bhai :) I am still learning as it is

Government unveils NITI Aayog's structure - The Economic Times

It takes time to setup Niti Ayog in itself you can't expect a quick decision form an organization which is under formation.

Conditions to categorize states for special status :

The special status is given to certain states because of their inherent features; like they might have a low resource base and cannot mobilize resources for development. Some of the features required for special status are:

(i) hilly and difficult terrain;

(ii) low population density or sizable share of tribal population;

(iii) strategic location along borders with neighboring countries;

(iv) economic and infrastructural backwardness; and

(v) non-viable nature of state finances.

Does A.P qualify all 5 of that ? no it does not, but i guess final word goes to Niti Ayog ?...lets wait and see how much of a financial assistance is given to the State. Considering Modi has met CBN on this issue we know govt. is taking this seriously.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By the way how many of you out here like the idea of cheap govt.subsidized liquor ? :)

Does this include Blue Label .. ? I am all for it then.. :D

@Darmashkian here is Jha's views about today...
'Jha saheb how did this MahaGatBandan rally go? Do u think it's a success?'

''Nope.. Made Nitish look weak in front of Lalu..
If this group wins, I'll loose my hope for Bihar
Patna looked as if 90's had returned..
Petrol pumps closed in fear of being forces to give free petrol.. Restaurants closes for same reason. Market closes for fear of getting looted.
Around 80-90 thousand people
Not much by Lalu standard..
But Caste arithmetic still not in BJP's favor''

@Darmashkian here is Jha's views about today...
'Jha saheb how did this MahaGatBandan rally go? Do u think it's a success?'

''Nope.. Made Nitish look weak in front of Lalu..
If this group wins, I'll loose my hope for Bihar
Patna looked as if 90's had returned..
Petrol pumps closed in fear of being forces to give free petrol.. Restaurants closes for same reason. Market closes for fear of getting looted.
Around 80-90 thousand people
Not much by Lalu standard..
But Caste arithmetic still not in BJP's favor''

Request him to give his opinion on Caste arithmetic and relationship among gathbandhan parties. Thnx in advance.

what subsidized liquor? I am the downtrodden dalit like no other :(

I lost hope in Modi sarkar .... as a matter of fact I lost hope in Hinduism. You Modi bhakts can keep on dangling on hope but in the end Ya'll hindutavdis will get is Jailtey's d!ck cheese.

what subsidized liquor? I am the downtrodden dalit like no other :(

I lost hope in Modi sarkar .... as a matter of fact I lost hope in Hinduism. You Modi bhakts can keep on dangling on hope but in the end Ya'll hindutavdis will get is Jailtey's d!ck cheese.

You seriously believe the Lutyans network developed over 69 years will go in 1 year ?

Back
Top Bottom