What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

The focal point is back to MODI like 2014 general elections! I guess this is exactly what BJP wanted

Yes. Making Modi the focal point may backfire. Will be interesting to see how Modi responds in Bhagalpur ( my native). Bhagalpur gives lot of ammunition to any anti-Congress leader. Lets see if Modi decides to use them.

Curiously Baba Ramdev was singled out by Lalu today. Ramdev has some influence in Yadavs. But it seems that influence is enough to bother Lalu.

Rs. 200 per man ?, i would have come to his rally for that alone... :lol:

People dont come cheap these days.. Unless you are Modi.

Why do you think like that ?? Why will it backfire ??

Instead of hoping we need to make sure they do.

Modi still enjoys maximum popularity among Bihar voters. No other leader comes close to him. Everyone tries to refrain from personally attack someone who is more popular as it makes One-One contest.

How many U-turns will these jokers take?? When will they even make up their mind. They should have some guts & just come out in public & say what they mean too- "NO f&@* off AP, no special status or package for you. HAHA" instead of wasting our precious time & making us worry left & right

Then we can stop wasting our time agitating & start working to make our state the best in India within 20 years & await our chance to give people like Venkaiah Naidu a good kick in the back during elections.

@SURYA-1 Ramdev is a Haryanvi Yadav! & not one from UP or even Bihar, I doubt he commands any influence over Bihari Yadavs, but am sure that BJP will try to use him to divide Yadav votes.

P.S:- Be careful!! Too many -ve votes can get u banned permanently!!

There was a brilliant political poster here from Telangana-wolfchannze, but too many -ve ratings got him kicked out! permanently :( :'( .
Don't want to see the same happening to any Indian member. So please be careful Bhai!!

How many U-turns will these jokers take?? When will they even make up their mind. They should have some guts & just come out in public & say what they mean too- "NO f&@* off AP, no special status or package for you. HAHA" instead of wasting our precious time & making us worry left & right
!

Can you point out the last time they said otherwise ? an Official statement...? Last time you went berzerk over some anonymous news report..

He moved to Germany I think.
He is very much around..it's just that he is gone off with this PDF thing. Quite a few ex-PDFrs like Arp, JasonBourne, Krait, Jha, Soumitra etc are pretty much active in a little watsapp group of ex-PDFrs.

Can you Quote me the last time they said otherwise ?
I will search for the quote, but they(Venkaiah Naidu) said we can't give special status because it is not in the bill(AP re-organisation act) -_- & then he blamed Congress for this

I will search for the screenshot where it was all over Telugu news channels

& CBN gave a presser a few days back when he was in Delhi after visiting PM,FM,VN & Niti ayog that Special status won't help AP in any manner -_-
[ Who does he think he is fooling? His own party bhakts are laughing at him for such a statement]

Anyway they should make it clear immediately that they don't want to give & can't give it & stop giving wasted hope to APites who can then get back to work on rebuilding their state

I will search for the quote, but they(Venkaiah Naidu) said we can't give special status because it is not in the bill(AP re-organisation act) -_- & then he blamed Congress for this

I will search for the screenshot where it was all over Telugu news channels

& CBN gave a presser a few days back when he was in Delhi after visiting PM,FM,VN & Niti ayog that Special status won't help AP in any manner -_-
[ Who does he think he is fooling? His own party bhakts are laughing at him for such a statement]

Anyway they should make it clear immediately that they don't want to give & can't give it & stop giving wasted hope to APites who can then get back to work on rebuilding their state

plz...no news channels , am talking about official confirmation from any of the ministers.

Back
Top Bottom