What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

He is very much around..it's just that he is gone off with this PDF thing. Quite a few ex-PDFrs like Arp, JasonBourne, Krait, Jha, Soumitra etc are pretty much active in a little watsapp group of ex-PDFrs.
Their leaving has indeed left a void near impossible to replace...

I used to read their posts from 2011-2015 when I thought I was too young to join PDF(Am currently 19 now), Would have loved to interact more with them.. pity :(
plz...no news channels , am talking about official confirmation from any of the ministers.
I have mentioned the name of VENKAIAH NAIDU- a CABINET MINISTER in the GOI who came out in public

1. Muppavarapu Venkaiah Naidu is an Indian politician serving as the Union Minister of Urban Development, Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation and Parliamentary Affairs in the Narendra Modi government. Wikipedia

The fact that CBN has to say that it can't help AP after meeting the PM,FM & Niti Ayog Members itself indicates that it is not coming!

Am talking about proof, not claims...
The only proof is a statement in public. & so is this which is also a statement, & so are the previous U-turns & statements

Special Status can only be decided by the Niti ayog which also comprises all the CMs in India , any official confirmation of accepting/rejecting will be from them & them alone, period..

So VN's statements (or U-turns)are the closest we(APites) can accept as confirmation & as somebody else has mentioned AP can not get the special status.. TN,TG,Karnataka & Odisha will not allow that to happen. KCR will die before he allows that to happen.

Here is an official confirmation on the floor of the Lok Sabha
AP Won't Get Any Special Status - The Hans India
In a major blow to Andhra Pradesh Union minister of state for planning, Rao Inderjit Singh announced that special category status would not be granted to any state in the country.

APites should get realistic & lobby GOI for a package for that is the only way we can get something for AP, but I doubt GOI has any money to spare for a state whose elections are in 2019..

& that power hungry fool Jagan should stop hurting AP's economy through strikes & bandhs & go to Delhi to lobby for AP if he truly cares about AP.

Question mark over special status for AP - The Hindu
Centre told the Lok Sabha earlier this month that neither Andhra Pradesh nor Telangana meet the criteria for that status. Telangana, too, has demanded the Special Category status.

Naidu's Special Hopes Melt in Delhi, Even Package for AP in Doubt -The New Indian Express

Special package, but not special status: Delhi to Andhra Pradesh - The Times of India

He is very much around..it's just that he is gone off with this PDF thing. Quite a few ex-PDFrs like Arp, JasonBourne, Krait, Jha, Soumitra etc are pretty much active in a little watsapp group of ex-PDFrs.

Frankly PDF is no more that interesting. No wonder serious people do not come often or have left the place for good. May be I'll join Ex-PDFers soon. :D

hahaha..
Its You who started it..so its yours....
Why should we want to bother about those 107 shitting in some deserts of Syria or iraq??it will not affect us directly or indirectly ..hope they never return..our only concern is with our living land Kerala..

For every 107 who went, there are 1007 who did not go and is living in kerala :lol: ........ and they are the one's chopping hands and killing school teachers in mallapuram.

@Star Wars Here is the link you wanted:-
Will give Andhra Pradesh money not special status, says Modi

After meeting Mr Modi, Mr Naidu tried to explain to the media that the state would not get much benefit if the Centre announced special category status for AP. Pointing out that the special category status was different from incentives to industries, he said it was not the only solution for everything.

After 1 year of lobbying for it, he says it won't help AP . -_- Who is he fooling?

@magudi @NIA Isn't this surprising, the biggest haters of CBN & Andhraites are now calling for an alliance b/w both states..

How people change
Telangana, Andhra Pradesh must join hands to fight for a cause: Kalvakuntla Kavitha

Stressing that Chief Ministers of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana must come together "politically" to fight for their cause, TRS MP on Sunday criticised Prime Minister Narendra Modi's special package for poll-bound Bihar, saying it has not gone down well with many other states.

But I don't know of Patels in Nalanda ??
If I'm not wrong, Patel is a Kurmi surname right? @satya prakash patel . Hardik Patel claimed that Patels,Kurmis(NiKu's caste) & Kammas(CBN's caste) are related.

He is right when it comes to Kammas, so I guessed that Kurmis too could have patel names, after all there are some UP patels too .

All good but Yadav+Muslim+Kurmi vote bank is the major hurdle
No kurmi will vote Nitish...mark my point
All kurmis are against nitish b/c he joined hand with Lalu
I am from Nalanda...by caste kurmi(lol)

But I don't know of Patels in Nalanda ??
Hehehe...i am from islampur(nalanda) dude...Patel vo Gaytri Parivar wale ne namkaran me rakh diya tha chhote me :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Last edited:
So you are a Kurmi :) my prediction was right :)

& regarding support,
Really? this article indicates otherwise
Boost for Lalu Yadav-Nitish Kumar alliance as Yadavs pledge to lend full support to JD(U) - The Economic Times

"If our grand alliance sticks, we will vote for Nitish. Absolutely," Rajkumar Prasad Yadav, in his 50s, of Deva-chak village of Wazirganz assembly segment of Gaya district asserts. Similar refrain was heard from Yadavs from other districts like Aurangabad, Sasaram, Bhabhua, Jehanabad, Nawada, Nalanda, Munger and Banka. This trend, in fact, has given wings to members of Kurmi community, to which Nitish belongs, who are asserting to solidly stand behind him. "I voted for Narendra Modi in Lok Sabha ,but will vote for Nitish this time," Deependra Patel of Murgaon village of Ghosi assembly segment of Jehanabad district says even after acknowledging small proportion of their Kurmi population in this assembly seat. He was confident that Yadavs are voting for grand alliance irrespective of the candidate.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will "follow you" on FB in sometime , I hope you have no problem

The only proof is a statement in public. & so is this which is also a statement, & so are the previous U-turns & statements

Special Status can only be decided by the Niti ayog which also comprises all the CMs in India , any official confirmation of accepting/rejecting will be from them & them alone, period..

So VN's statements (or U-turns)are the closest we(APites) can accept as confirmation & as somebody else has mentioned AP can not get the special status.. TN,TG,Karnataka & Odisha will not allow that to happen. KCR will die before he allows that to happen.

Here is an official confirmation on the floor of the Lok Sabha
AP Won't Get Any Special Status - The Hans India
In a major blow to Andhra Pradesh Union minister of state for planning, Rao Inderjit Singh announced that special category status would not be granted to any state in the country.

APites should get realistic & lobby GOI for a package for that is the only way we can get something for AP, but I doubt GOI has any money to spare for a state whose elections are in 2019..

& that power hungry fool Jagan should stop hurting AP's economy through strikes & bandhs & go to Delhi to lobby for AP if he truly cares about AP.

Question mark over special status for AP - The Hindu
Centre told the Lok Sabha earlier this month that neither Andhra Pradesh nor Telangana meet the criteria for that status. Telangana, too, has demanded the Special Category status.

Naidu's Special Hopes Melt in Delhi, Even Package for AP in Doubt -The New Indian Express

Special package, but not special status: Delhi to Andhra Pradesh - The Times of India

Special status not possible due to technical reasons but center is in favor for it, its really that simple.Stop the depressing Victim mentality, lets wait and see what happens. Either there will be a special package or a special status. IF there is no special status you complain, if they are in favor you complain. If they promise special package you complain.

For a 19 year old , you seem to have pretty good knowledge.

Nalanda is anyway bastion of Nitish Kumar due to significant Kurmi population.

Hehehe...i am from islampur(nalanda) dude...Patel vo Gaytri Parivar wale ne namkaran me rakh diya tha chhote me :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Remove FB link.

Buddy pleas edit your post immediately. On this forum we can't share FB profiles. Do it quickly.

So you are a Kurmi :) my prediction was right :)

& regarding support,
Really? this article indicates otherwise
Boost for Lalu Yadav-Nitish Kumar alliance as Yadavs pledge to lend full support to JD(U) - The Economic Times

"If our grand alliance sticks, we will vote for Nitish. Absolutely," Rajkumar Prasad Yadav, in his 50s, of Deva-chak village of Wazirganz assembly segment of Gaya district asserts. Similar refrain was heard from Yadavs from other districts like Aurangabad, Sasaram, Bhabhua, Jehanabad, Nawada, Nalanda, Munger and Banka. This trend, in fact, has given wings to members of Kurmi community, to which Nitish belongs, who are asserting to solidly stand behind him. "I voted for Narendra Modi in Lok Sabha ,but will vote for Nitish this time," Deependra Patel of Murgaon village of Ghosi assembly segment of Jehanabad district says even after acknowledging small proportion of their Kurmi population in this assembly seat. He was confident that Yadavs are voting for grand alliance irrespective of the candidate.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will "follow you" on FB in sometime , I hope you have no problem

Most probably a paid news item. Yadavs are the core votebank of Lalu but his hold is not that strong now. Especially on younger generation. Even if 20-25% of Yadavs do not vote for Lalu, he may be in trouble.

Special status not possible due to technical reasons but center is in favor for it, its really that simple...
Stop being so depressing Victim mentality, lets wait and see what happens. Either there will be a special package or a special status.
See, it took 23 minutes to divide our state in the LS without any discussion. Proceeding were blacked out & our MPs were thrown out of Parliament. All for the sake of seats in TG which both parties didn't get thankfully.

In the RS, BJP told that the bill had many flaws & some were against the consitution,many which they did not repair after coming to power. The governor himself is very confused over his role & the new powers granted to him by the bill. TBH his inaction over the Sanathnagar MLA controversy itself proves he is a lame duck but that is for another day.

Nobody listened to us when we said that the bill would hurt us the most & leave us beggars, even the state Congress unit & AP-BJP unit told the higher ups but they did not listen.

You fast forwarded an incomplete bill, now look AP is still stuck paying some of TG's debt even today, even basic MLC calculation was messed up which had to be amended later but not the above... What the hell can I say.

Cash-starved Andhra Pradesh left paying off Telangana debt! | Business Line

You take 7 months to tell us ask Niti aayog(which was formed on 1st Jan.). You should have told us the moment it was formed to go & ask them later.. The damage caused by Hudhud cyclone last year was 8,000 crore(according to a UN body). PM promised 1,000 crore, he only gave 400 crore with the other 600 given 6-7 months later after there were protests in AP..

AP won't get special status, the other CMs will make sure of that. Congress will support our claim with it's 9 CMs to try & grow in AP(which won't work).But the other won't & for special package like Bihar, we need elections.. which will only come after a few years.

When there is no money for OROP as of now, how can there be money for big special packages which have been promised?? Already one to Bihar has been promised. It will be quite tough fulfilling it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They are wasting our precious time THAT's why I complain, special status is integral to the strategy to make AP a prosperous state, if it doesn't come some other steps have to be taken.
And these frequent statements/U-turns just confuse us or give us false hope.

They may support it but technicalities prevent AP from getting that special status. & technicalities are what matter at the end of the day in this case

Already the situation of the state is not very good, add to that the poor monsoon situation+ the quarrels with the foolish AP babus refusing to move to Vijayawada taking place already thus increasing the pressure of CBN. A shameless opposition is banking upon this special status mess & blaming CBN for it further making his life tough.

the headache over special status is giving anger+heartburn to many Andhraites, if you think I have gone berserk then you are wrong, There were worse reactions than mine for the Telangana movement & their are worser reactions as of now.

@SURYA-1 Thank you for your words of praise ,bhai :) I am still learning as it is

Last edited:
Most probably a paid news item. Yadavs are the core votebank of Lalu but his hold is not that strong now. Especially on younger generation. Even if 20-25% of Yadavs do not vote for Lalu, he may be in trouble.

Today's crowd strength just debunkes that paid piece of shit.

And yes more than 40% Yadavs will vote for Lalu.

Back
Top Bottom