What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

But then guy faded quiet fast and is making more U turns in 1 week than Kejrival,NItish and Lalu combined

Just keeping people guessing because the crowd reaction petered out so fast. Even Kejru likes to project himself as nationalist at times just like when he wanted to take credit for naming Aurangazeb road to Abdul Kalam.

Just keeping people guessing because the crowd reaction petered out so fast. Even Kejru likes to project himself as nationalist at times just like when he wanted to take credit for naming Aurangazeb road to Abdul Kalam.

With so much U-turns will anyone support him due to the lack of him sticking to once stance ? but then again...people support Kejrival...

If not him someone else will take his place. The intent is to keep the pot boiling.

The guy is untrained and immature, politicizing this the first day and not to mention making several U-turns was rather stupid.... He could simply have left it apolitical and seen far greater success..

Government unveils NITI Aayog's structure - The Economic Times

It takes time to setup Niti Ayog in itself you can't expect a quick decision form an organization which is under formation.

Conditions to categorize states for special status :

The special status is given to certain states because of their inherent features; like they might have a low resource base and cannot mobilize resources for development. Some of the features required for special status are:

(i) hilly and difficult terrain;

(ii) low population density or sizable share of tribal population;

(iii) strategic location along borders with neighboring countries;

(iv) economic and infrastructural backwardness; and

(v) non-viable nature of state finances.

Does A.P qualify all 5 of that ? no it does not, but i guess final word goes to Niti Ayog ?...lets wait and see how much of a financial assistance is given to the State. Considering Modi has met CBN on this issue we know govt. is taking this seriously.

AP doesn't qualify for all 5 except 4 & 5. Thus we won't get it & that it even assuming that the other members of Niti aayog will support us, which is practically impossible

SO basically Venkaiah Naidu & Arun Jaitley lied to us when they promised Special status for 10 years.

Thank you so much, heroes.. Now why don't you just tell us what else is POSSIBLE to implement & what else isn't in everything you have promised AP.

Ch4783 Congress at the Centre created this mess, scumbags deserve to rot with pigs & mosquitoes for all the suffering they are putting AP through.
------------------------------------------
@Darmashkian here is Jha's views about today...
'Jha saheb how did this MahaGatBandan rally go? Do u think it's a success?'

''Nope.. Made Nitish look weak in front of Lalu..
If this group wins, I'll loose my hope for Bihar
Patna looked as if 90's had returned..
Petrol pumps closed in fear of being forces to give free petrol.. Restaurants closes for same reason. Market closes for fear of getting looted.
Around 80-90 thousand people
Not much by Lalu standard..
But Caste arithmetic still not in BJP's favor''

Exactly my analysis!! But I don't concur with his view that this rally was not a success, it was not a great success but quite an average one. & definitely a success for Lalu.

I still believe that MahaGhatbandhan will win this Election only to lose disastrously in 2019 LS & 2020 Assembly to the NDA

@satya prakash patel @SURYA-1 @saurav
Just check this below, don't know whether to laugh or be angry

@JanjaWeed
Thank you very much, nice to know that nothing bad/serious has happened to him as I feared for a while :)

From what I last remember, @jha was quite interested in Telangana Politics & believed it could be another Jharkhand/Maha. for the BJP.

Here are 2 updates on what is going on right now, would like to know if it is possible for you to connect these to him. If yes then here they are:-
1)TG-BJP is totally pathetic, the ground is fertile, opposition is discredited(TDP/Congress). Yet they are doing nothing great to expand their base whether it be in Hyderabad or the rest of TG.
Atleast the others are working hard against KCR & exposing his incompetence, these fellows are totally lazy & are only following the others..

Fissures have erupted within TG-BJP, 1 leader Jagga Reddy(Medak LS candidate) has left the party & re-joined the Congress whom he left to join the BJP, another one Nagam Janardhan is very unhappy with the quality of leadership & wants out but can't find a good party to join.
Kishen Reddy has proved to be totally useless as TG-BJp President & Shah doesn't seem interested in TG or AP as of now

2)In the Warangal(SC) LS bypolls left vacant by it's MP resigning to become TG's Deputy CM, the Congress is planning to field Gaddar(TG-protagonist & revolutionary) or Meira Kumar(the ex-LS speaker) to contest. TRS may field the ex MP's family member or some old timer with experience.
The TDP & the Commies may consolidate their votes behind the Congress(tacitly, not in public) to defeat TRS just as they did in the MLC polls when TDP,Commies & Con. threw their weight behind 1 BJP candidate to defeat the TRS candidate.
& if the TDP goes with the Congress, the TG-BJP will be pressurised to do the same

If you can't communicate it to him, then I apologize for wasting your time.
If you can then I thank you

I once again thank you for communicating his message on Bihar over here to us all
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Does this include Blue Label .. ? I am all for it then.. :D
what subsidized liquor? I am the downtrodden dalit like no other :(

I lost hope in Modi sarkar .... as a matter of fact I lost hope in Hinduism. You Modi bhakts can keep on dangling on hope but in the end Ya'll hindutavdis will get is Jailtey's d!ck cheese.

In yet other revolutionary move by the TG govt. it has decided to provide cheap subsidised liquor to the public for the public good & to destroy more... I mean make families happy :)

Of course, this is not a freebie move to give bribes to the common man & win their votes during the election, but an attempt to get rid of illicit liquor.

Telangana opens cheap liquor tap
The new state has uncorked a waiver of the 100 per cent VAT on cheap liquor to make it "affordable" and check the hooch menace, with chief minister Chandrasekhar Rao saying he was doing this for the "people's health" and to make "families happy".

"That's not all. The state plans to reintroduce the poor man's alcohol under a new policy from October. The purified arrack, or Saara as it is called here, will be supplied by through state-approved outlets under the "T Brand" at a price of around Rs 25 for an 180ml pack. A similar pack of Gudumba (illegally distilled liquor) - blamed for over 100 deaths each year - sells for around Rs 20."

"Another key element of the new Telangana policy is that licences for the sale of the cheap liquor would be issued for a cluster of 30 to 40 villages - called a mandal - with operators allowed to open as many outlets as they like in the area. Earlier, the licences were limited to a particular outlet."

"Officials estimated the loss in revenue from the VAT exemption at Rs 1,200 crore - taxes from liquor account for 32 per cent the state's revenues - in 2015-16 but claimed it would be more than offset by the expected surge in cheap liquor sales accruing to the state."

Livemint: Business news, financial news, current affairs and analysis of stock markets and Indian economy

THough TBH I doubt you will find anything called Blue Label for it could be too expensive to be subsidised
& if anything goes wrong, please don't blame TG,TRS or KCR.. Blame Chandrababu Naidu & Andhra Pradhesh since they are responsible for all the problems of Telangana :)

JAI TELANGANA!! Jai Telangana Gandhi!!

Sorry Boss. Adjust madi.
Avanige elli kannada barutte swamy?

He is certainly from the dirty tricks dept of the seculars to make things harder and messier for BJP. It is a given Ford and others will be involved some way or other.

This theory is more believable. Teesta Setelvad, Javed Anand, Sanjeev Bhatt, Aaptards..aided & abetted by Ford Foundation.

@Darmashkian , that tweet was posted earlier by some member. Have already seen that. And everyone in Bihar knows about castist agendas of these two.
TBH I personally found it quite amusing..

Nitsh:- Dalit, Dalit...

Lalu:- uh......... HAAA(like a child) BJP pichdon ki party nahin hai....

This theory is more believable. Teesta Setelvad, Javed Anand, Sanjeev Bhatt, Aaptards..aided & abetted by Ford Foundation.
In this entire Patel drama, Sanjay Joshi, Keshubapa & many others are involved.. I can't tell their names as I am not sure & don't wish to divulge it here. But all I can say is that Modi needs to keep a closer eye on his party,RSS & the other RSS affiliates.

In this entire Patel drama, Sanjay Joshi, Keshubapa & many others are involved.. I can't tell their names as I am not sure & don't wish to divulge it here. But all I can say is that Modi needs to keep a closer eye on his party,RSS & the other RSS affiliates.

Bajrang Dal ?

They are desperate to see this govt fall. They simply cannot afford this govt getting another term. So anything and everything they can bring about to destabilize the country they will. Dangerous times indeed.

Ashtu gottirbohudu. It has been made popular due to IT industry being based out of Bangalore.

Bajrang Dal ?

Why you guys are desperately looking for conspiracy angles only ?? In past India has witnessed many such agitations for reservations or against reservations. It's not a new phenomena.

I think Modi has foreseen it hence he had appointed a Patel as CM.

Last edited:
They are desperate to see this govt fall. They simply cannot afford this govt getting another term. So anything and everything they can bring about to destabilize the country they will. Dangerous times indeed.

Just last couple of battles left and then we are finally free of these blood sucking lutyans network

Just last couple of battles left and then we are finally free of these blooding lutyans network

If BJP pulls off Bihar, there will be a cascading effect.UP next year is anyhow easier than Bihar. It will mean whole North India turning saffron. Bihar is crucial.

Back
Top Bottom