What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Vaiko is a guy who can be controlled inside TN, he is just defiant on the SL tamil issue. I actually thought after reading the title, BJP made friendship with a ex-terrorist.
Lol, they are legally a party in India , much like MIM and Shiv Sena, MNS.
however BJP should re-think on PMK. Tamils hate PMK due to the caste based politics and violence.

Do you know what Karuna said in the 1960's?

Besides Vaiko was always a nut case- unpredictable. One day he'll just set off on a launch to Sri Lanka and create an issue there. I can't understand the logic- he is a light weight anyway.

@Indian Tiger and @Guynextdoor2 had a laugh with both of yu reading Tamils. :lol:
Readings ur comments I am glad others cannot understand it.

It's called pilte and cultured talk ;)

Your post does not make any sense .

Most of the states have their name as Pradesh , Nadu , khand all having somewhat similar meaning .

Can you brief what Karuna did ??

He demanded a separate nation with whole of South India. After China war, he was sub-dued, as Nationalism became high in TN after India's defeat.

Yeah.. May be the writer met mostly with Modi supporters.

More than 30 seats from TN are coming to NDA anyhow. I am staisfied with the way things are turning in TN. :D

HOW? No one's gonna vote modi there- it's gonna be AIADMK/ DMK. But yes, ADMK might do well in 2014. DMK is on self destruct mode now.

Besides Vaiko was always a nut case- unpredictable. One day he'll just set off on a launch to Sri Lanka and create an issue there. I can't understand the logic- he is a light weight anyway.

It's called pilte and cultured talk ;)

I still say. Vaiko is a guy who can be controlled. Remember after all the protest here, he set up various memorials for LTTE leaders, only to have them demolished by Amma. There is no popular movement behind him.
However PMK is a different case. he will create a separate states for separate castes.

45142_512597662186244_673987899_n.jpg

LOL. Here is something I have in common with Rahul Gandhi.

I too have seen my Grandmother die and my father die. :coffee: God bless their soul. I think most people in this world has experienced death in their family.

Thankfully nobody in my family has till date gone to jail :P

But unlike him I do have one fear, I am really scared of pappu becoming PM. :wacko:

He demanded a separate nation with whole of South India. After China war, he was sub-dued, as Nationalism became high in TN after India's defeat.

You mean he demanded including Kerala , K'taka and AP .... :lol:

What made him think that others will like to join ??

Your post does not make any sense .

Most of the states have their name as Pradesh , Nadu , khand all having somewhat similar meaning .

so you agree that you guys are living in blocks?

You mean he demanded including Kerala , K'taka and AP .... :lol:

What made him think that others will like to join ??
The way congress is messing with the sentiments of AP now...
Its not a surprize for anyone that they might ask for seperate country ..lol

Back
Top Bottom