What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

If i'm correct, Tamilnadu means "Tamil country", may be that's why they are Anti-Hindi...

On every discussion on Tamils a pot-smoking SL troll will creep in with the idea that he can somehow create 'enmity' between Tamils and the rest of India. Guess what troll- you're lucky that the Chennai police didn't decide to Invade your country, You would not have survived that. All that you have seen are small timers like LTTE.

Vaiko is a guy who can be controlled inside TN, he is just defiant on the SL tamil issue. I actually thought after reading the title, BJP made friendship with a ex-terrorist.
Lol, they are legally a party in India , much like MIM and Shiv Sena, MNS.
however BJP should re-think on PMK. Tamils hate PMK due to the caste based politics and violence.

Do you know what Karuna said in the 1960's?

I have already mentioned karuna in my posts.

[
Agreed...Unity in diversity..
Whats wrong in it?
We are not a country that has only 2 crore population and massacres its people...

Indians won't understand this. shall I explain it?

---

when some one from a country who trained terror groups against another country mention such thing is funny! ;)

[

Indians won't understand this. shall I explain it?

---

when some one from a country who trained terror groups against another country mention such thing is funny! ;)
LOL...hats off too your ignorance and innocence...
So you guys really believe that Sri Lanka defeated LTTE against indias will?

Please continue to stay in the same cave and one day we will surely liberate you my friend

so you agree that you guys are living in blocks?

No we live in Divisions- Maratha Light Infantry, Rajputana, Gorkha etc. ANd when IA invades you with all those divisions, you'll have learnt more sense than try to express your opinions about us.

LOL...hats off too your ignorance and innocence...
So you guys really believe that Sri Lanka defeated LTTE against indias will?

Please continue to stay in the same cave and one day we will surely liberate you my friend

lol I was here few years on this forum, I have seen plenty of funny Indians here.

Try to liberate your citizens of your country first! There are millions of people who really need your help, some says even than the Africa......... ;)

No we live in Divisions- Maratha Light Infantry, Rajputana, Gorkha etc. ANd when IA invades you with all those divisions, you'll have learnt more sense than try to express your opinions about us.

hikkzz!

lol I was here few years on this forum, I have seen plenty of funny Indians here.

Try to liberate your citizens of your country first! There are millions of people who really need your help, some says even than the Africa......... ;)
oh...you rich Martian....Try to stay in limits...
Do not post aggressive comments on indians and try to prove that you are just another silly lankan...
Just dont poke indians...You guys are not even worth to mention...
Our Tamil nadu has more GDP than entire Sri lankan...

oh...you rich Martian....Try to stay in limits...
Do not post aggressive comments on indians and try to prove that you are just another silly lankan...
Just dont poke indians...You guys are not even worth to mention...
Our Tamil nadu has more GDP than entire Sri lankan...

Truth hurts for some Indians. LOL

so??

Truth hurts for some Indians. LOL
I am sure it must have hurted you poor sri lankan...
We have many states that have more per capita than sri lanka...
Never behave like you are some rich kid and try to deviate the thread by bringing foolish topics like poor indians...

You might be here from long time but your posts very ignorant and foolish...
Now go back to some china/pakistan threads and boast about being friends lol...

I am sure it must have hurted you poor sri lankan...
Never behave like you are some rich kid and try to deviate the thread by bringing foolish topics like poor indians...

You might be here from long time but your posts very ignorant and foolish...
Now go back to some china/pakistan threads and boast about being friends lol...

LOL

simple google search will help you to find which country has million of poor citizens...;)

simple google search will help you to find which country has million of poor citizens...
Whats wrong with u man...what are you trying to prove...lol...What a little bitch you are...
Another simple search will tell you how many billionaires we have...
And we have more millionaires that the whole country of sri lanka...

List of Indian States and Union territories by GDP per capita.
1 Delhi 135814
29 Chandigarh 128634
30 Puducherry 98719
7 Haryana 92327
14 Arunachal Pradesh 83471
22 Sikkim 81159
23 Tamil Nadu 72993
11 Kerala 69360
26 Uttarakhand 68292
20 Punjab 67473
3 Gujarat 60458
10 Karnataka 59763