What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@airpower183 you win bro...But remember, sri lanka is just adjacent to india and we can always create problems if we intend to...
If you dont want to acknowledge that you eliminated LTTE only because of India government, then you are innocent...
And by the way Sri lanaka is also a poor country...

Whats wrong with u man...what are you trying to prove...lol...What a little bitch you are...
Another simple search will tell you how many billionaires we have...
And we have more millionaires that the whole country of sri lanka...

Does it change the fact, India is having millions of poor people than the Africa ?? LOL

Sri Lankans are successfull in diverting the topic in making into India, poor people economy etc. goosh..!!

Does it change the fact, India is having millions of poor people than the Africa ?? LOL
Lol..whats so wrong with that bro...
Stop being paranoid about india...
You may not like tamilians...Keep your hatred only upto tamil nadu...Dont try to be smart...

Lol..whats so wrong with that bro...
Stop being paranoid about india...
You may not like tamilians...Keep your hatred only upto tamil nadu...Dont try to be smart...

I didn't start this, who want to liberate people in cave?;) so I've just mentioned some simple facts!

I don't hate Tamils or Tamilnadu though some of their acts are funny. But I hate Tamil language, it's a my personal thing...it's not important in here.

Looks like our president shoved the 'Sri lankan Solution' down india's throat.

No president or the group of schoolboys you call 'army' have the guts to shove anything down our throat. Hell most of your army men don't even deserve their ranks- do you know what a 'general' actually means?

I didn't start this, who want to liberate people in cave?;) so I've just mentioned some simple facts!

I don't hate Tamils or Tamilnadu though some of their acts are funny. But I hate Tamil language, it's a my personal thing...it's not important in here.

It was you who started this with the following Troll bait you fool...
"when some one from a country who trained terror groups against another country mention such thing is funny! ;)"

It was you who started this with the following Troll bait you fool...
"when some one from a country who trained terror groups against another country mention such thing is funny! ;)"

it was reply to your comment..!

Still I say what you said is a lie... Vaiko never demanded separation of Tamil Nadu from India, I'll gladly defend that....

As per your theory, BJP made alliance with MDMK secessionists..Lets see how many seats your UPA led congress(which always thinks good for the country) & BJP led NDA(anti-national as per congress) gets in TN, after 2014 elections...
mate,what is the current political situation in T.N.?i mean will Mrs.Jayalalitha join the NDA after election?

mind your language! Don't try to show your level on the first day on this forum.
Really...
It was you who started to derail the thread and now you try to teach me about language?
Dont you think you are being silly?
Just go away from this thread ...lol...

look what holier than thou AAP doing.

BfEv121CQAE7XUY.jpg

Ah ...vaiko has moved from UPA camp back to NDA....

Why carry this useless garbage pile??? ...BaD move.... even politically.

Back
Top Bottom