What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Such stupid propagandist posts by congressi's can never stop Modi.. Better they get back to concentrating on supporting Kejriwal. Rahul Baba has no potential at all but if all congress's convert themselves to AAP members they may have a far far chance of winning a few seats..

Last edited:
1382897_225075717668832_1475031886_n.jpg

HOW? No one's gonna vote modi there- it's gonna be AIADMK/ DMK. But yes, ADMK might do well in 2014. DMK is on self destruct mode now.

This might be an overstatement. I myself have been thrice to Chennai and Madurai in last one month. They may not win any seat, but they will certainly spoil chances of a particular party.

Thats why I said NDA not BJP. Even if AIADMK gets 30 which they seem to be getting now with the family drama unfolding in DMK, they will come to NDA anyhow. BTW how do you think this Alagiri will affect DMK's chances in TN..? Karunanaidhi seems to have shunned him and totally taken Stalin's die. Tamilnadu seems to be heading towards West Bengal. No credible opposition to government. Not good for democracy.. WHat do you say..?

This might be an overstatement. I myself have been thrice to Chennai and Madurai in last one month. They may not win any seat, but they will certainly spoil chances of a particular party.

Thats why I said NDA not BJP. Even if AIADMK gets 30 which they seem to be getting now with the family drama unfolding in DMK, they will come to NDA anyhow. BTW how do you think this Alagiri will affect DMK's chances in TN..? Karunanaidhi seems to have shunned him and totally taken Stalin's die. Tamilnadu seems to be heading towards West Bengal. No credible opposition to government. Not good for democracy.. WHat do you say..?

Well no real impact I guess. It's been known for a long time that the father likes Stalin and has been maneuvering him for top job (I've heard stalin is the degenerate one by the way). So the natural power base for Alagiri was limited in comparison to Stalin. This will be seen as the last tantrum by Alagiri- only officially confirming what has been known for so long- that stalin will 'inherit'. But there is a deeper trend here. People of TN have generally been smart- they keep switching the parties one after the other. But this time there is a real wave against DMK. I think Karuna has missed a changing voter-scape there. JJ, who was once famous for her corruption has not invited similar news this time around. I think DMK will erode, stalin will find it difficult to turn it around and AIADMK will remain strong for some time.

Well no real impact I guess. It's been known for a long time that the father likes Stalin and has been maneuvering him for top job (I've heard stalin is the degenerate one by the way). So the natural power base for Alagiri was limited in comparison to Stalin. This will be seen as the last tantrum by Alagiri- only officially confirming what has been known for so long- that stalin will 'inherit'. But there is a deeper trend here. People of TN have generally been smart- they keep switching the parties one after the other. But this time there is a real wave against DMK. I think Karuna has missed a changing voter-scape there. JJ, who was once famous for her corruption has not invited similar news this time around. I think DMK will erode, stalin will find it difficult to turn it around and AIADMK will remain strong for some time.

Hmmm.... Will be very unfortunate for Tamilnadu if DMK does not get its act together. Alagiri has some support in Madurai region. He might not be able to come back to Power on his own, but can very well make sure that Stalin does not. Karuna is so old that he would say whatever Stalin would ask him to.

BTW who is No.2 in AIADMK..?

Question is how modi saved her? This is all rubbish. We in TN know of her power. Any dissent against her, and they get dissappeared. If sedatives, poison means , murder only

It is explicitely stated in article. Modi informed Jaya about what is going on behind the screen.

Back
Top Bottom