What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Unidentified person creates ruckus after PM's speech in Vigyan Bhavan, says no scheme for minorities has been implemented in his area

mate,what is the current political situation in T.N.?i mean will Mrs.Jayalalitha join the NDA after election?

Jaya will not join hands with NDA for 2014 elections, her party is expected to get up to 20+ seats. After elections she may support Modi under some conditions.

That's my district too .... :D

About Rajagopal ,I don't think the decision has been made . Not even sure if he will contest this time.

He may get the support of Christian sabhas in PTA .Along with the BJP votes he may have some chance .

I think the decision is taken on that Rajagopal in TVM ,Surendran in Ksrgod,kannathanam in pthanamtitta,shoba surendran in thrissur

Oh! From Dramizha! I forgot for a while that Sinhala still uses a lot of Sanskrit/Prakrit vocabulary.

Meaning changes depending on the pronunciation. If someone ask "Oya demala da?" it's not offensive, it just ask "are you Tamil".
we use "para" to mention "foreign". "Para deshakkarayo" means people who are aliens to our country.

bhai zakir kyon apni ratings kam kara rahe ho..leave this thread ..it is good for all..and i am sure after 5 years you will repent on your posts as bjp government will clear all your misconceptions and fears as it did from 1998-2004

Meaning changes depending on the pronunciation. If someone ask "Oya demala da?" it's not offensive, it just ask "are you Tamil".
we use "para" to mention "foreign". "Para deshakkarayo" means people who are aliens to our country.

So, only when you address a Tamil guy as Para Demala, it is perceived as an insult?

screw the haters.

Sri Lanka is still the best South Asian country, despite your flaws.

I want to visit your beautiful country some day :-)

Thanks. :)

some of Indian members talk about Sri Lanka without knowing anything about our country. Main two things they get mixed up "Indian subcontinent" and "South Asian region". India may be leading in the Indian subcontinent but when it comes to south asian region there are two island nations who perform well.

So, only when you address a Tamil guy as Para Demala, it is perceived as an insult?

yep. it is some what feeling like "sala k-u-t-t-a" in Hindi. xD

Thanks. :)

some of Indian members talk about Sri Lanka without knowing anything about our country. Main two things they get mixed up "Indian subcontinent" and "South Asian region". India may be leading in the Indian subcontinent but when it comes to south asian region there are two island nations who performs well.

yep. it is some what feeling like "sala k-u-t-t-a" in Hindi. xD

One of Kerala's well know rationalist, Abraham T Kovoor took refuge in Sri Lanka to seek asylum for his sanity from the superstitious lot in my country :lol:

Despite a very brutal civil war, you guys are ranked as a middle income country in terms of human development indicators and income.

Still some way to go but on the right track :agree:

@kurup @Nair saab

how do you guys rate Kannanthanam's chances :mad:

Realistically low ( I will be voting for him:D )

But Christians form almost 40% of the constituency and he already have had a meeting with church authority and BJP has some good strength in the dist .

Support of church and BJP vote bank can play in his favour .

Realistically low ( I will be voting for him:D )

But Christians form almost 40% of the constituency and he already have had a meeting with church authority and BJP has some good strength in the dist .

Support of church and BJP vote bank can play in his favour .

Which Kootharas are his opponents?

:lol:

Which Kootharas are his opponents?

:lol:

Opponents has not been decided yet .

Last time it was Anto Antony from Congress , heard in news that he will be replaced by a PTA face .

No idea about communists .

Back
Top Bottom