What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

At that time it was Madras Presidency including all the states mentioned by you.

That may be the case .... I am very weak in history .

so you agree that you guys are living in blocks?

Again your post does not make any sense .

How in the hell is name of a state related to living in blocks .

And he's notoriously shy to talk with me for some reason. :(

well he hardly talk with anyone at all.

Empathy_Smilies.gif

so you hate tamil language???are you ashamed of your recent tamil origin???
what do you call 'mother' in Sinhala???
amma???
don't you know that it is of tamil/Dravidian origin???so you hate tamil but calling your mother with a pure tamil name.ha ha..
how is your great grandmother 'latchumi thuraichingam' a.k.a darshni wickramasinga??please convey my wishes to her,
bohoma istuti,recently sinhalized tamil sakkiliya

haha I hate Tamil language coz it's a too noisy language for ears, I already mentioned that it's my personal thing!

do you think all the similar sounding stuff come from Tamil? In sinhala we have many names for mother not only the amma, "mava". "mathava". etc

btw, why so painful about Tamils? lol

Last edited:
It is almost confirmed that Alphonse Kannanthaanam will contest LS polls from Pathanamthitta .

@Nair saab , @Star Wars
ohhh god my District ... But I wanted him to contest from Christian hub of Kottayam ...

And where is O.Rajagopal contesting from ... Thiruvananthapuram ???

ohhh god my District ... But I wanted him to contest from Christian hub of Kottayam ...

And where is O.Rajagopal contesting from ... Thiruvananthapuram ???

That's my district too .... :D

About Rajagopal ,I don't think the decision has been made . Not even sure if he will contest this time.

Good news ....

He may get the support of Christian sabhas in PTA .Along with the BJP votes he may have some chance .

Gowdre, enidu? Sinhala noo kaltideera?:ph34r: what is 'bohoma istuti'?

Bohoma istuti means "Thank you very much" in Sinhala.

Tamil sakkiliya is offensive word to address Indian Tamils/Dravidians. But most common offensive word to address Tamils in Sinhala is "Demala", "Demalu" , "Para Demala" etc

Last edited:

Tamil sakkiliya is offensive word to address Indian Tamils/Dravidians. But most common offensive word to address Tamils in Sinhala is "Demala", "Demalu" , "Pra Demala" etc

Thanks for the info dude. What does a Demala or Pra Demala mean?

Tamil sakkiliya is offensive word to address Indian Tamils/Dravidians. But most common offensive word to address Tamils in Sinhala is "Demala", "Demalu" , "Para Demala" etc

:azn:

Back
Top Bottom