What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

1537961_10152158242692500_1791995440_o.jpg

Rahul Gandhi interacts with Kedarnath flood victims at Youth Congress headquarters in New Delhi on 26 JAN, 2014

next pm
1545691_512633105516033_162992124_n.jpg

Discover the vision that will propel India to even greater heights through inclusive economic and social initiatives targeted at all Indians regardless of where they live, how much they earn or what their faith is.

45142_512597662186244_673987899_n.jpg

I See Tremendous Energy in the Youth of the Country: Rahul Gandhi

"I have a clear aim in my mind and the aim is that I do not like what
I see in Indian politics, it is something that is inside my heart...the thing that I see is that the system in this country needs to change, I don't see anything else and I am blind to everything else," Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi said during his interview to an English news channel.

"I am here basically for one thing, I see tremendous energy in this country, I see more energy in this country than any other country, I see billions of youngsters and I see this energy is trapped..." he said.

Last edited:
LTTE is dead in Sri Lanka but there are some fans inside and outside of the country but more recently I have seen some pro LTTE movement in Tamilnadu, India. What I feel is separate Tamil country movement is shifting from Sri Lanka to India.

LTTE is dead in Sri Lanka but there are some fans inside and outside of the country but more recently I have seen some pro LTTE movement in Tamilnadu, India. What I feel is separate Tamil country movement is shifting from Sri Lanka to India.

You are feeling wrong then .

Even if there are any pro-LTTE movement ,they all are for separate Tamil Eelam in Lanka .

1537961_10152158242692500_1791995440_o.jpg

Rahul Gandhi interacts with Kedarnath flood victims at Youth Congress headquarters in New Delhi on 26 JAN, 2014

Same Congress waited 2 days for Rahul to get back from Europe tour on eve of his birthday. Why one must wait for their leader to arrive to start relief campaign?

DRAMA..An acting career would have been more opt for Rahul than a political career.

Honestly, if in case Modi is not able to become PM, Sushma Swaraj ,JJ is a better candidate than Maya, Mamata, Sharad pawar etc. A strong decision maker, who will destroy negative dissent :P
Moreover more than her words, she will held India strong, unlike Maya who appeases Dalit votes and mamata , Bengali votes.

From shashikal who was giving Jaya a slow poison.
This is news.
Oh u meant Sasikala? Lol They are again living in same house again. It was Sasikala husband who created problems.

I was referring this.

Jayalalithaa was allegedly given sedatives and chemical substances that had small quantities of poison by a nurse appointed by Sasikala

Tehelka - India's Independent Weekly News Magazine

Question is how modi saved her? This is all rubbish. We in TN know of her power. Any dissent against her, and they get dissappeared. If sedatives, poison means , murder only :P

You are feeling wrong then .

Even if there are any pro-LTTE movement ,they all are for separate Tamil Eelam in Lanka .

SL does not have separate Tamil country movement now.
but in Tamilnadu they are very active such a thing. Even in this forum there are some Tamil members who openly support for separate Tamil country in India.

I don't think it's true.

Yeah.. May be the writer met mostly with Modi supporters.

More than 30 seats from TN are coming to NDA anyhow. I am staisfied with the way things are turning in TN. :D

SL does not have separate Tamil country movement now.
but in Tamilnadu they are very active such a thing. Even in this forum there are some Tamil members who openly support for separate Tamil country in India.

Sorry I have no idea about any such movement .

How many Indian members ?? 1 or 2 .

A few Tamil PDF members will now determine what the millions of Indian Tamils think ..... :hitwall:

So you are not for national interest but BJP's personal interest. :undecided:

Even when Vaiko wants to break away form the Indian federation you are with him just because now BJP want some votes. :what:

Vaiko is a guy who can be controlled inside TN, he is just defiant on the SL tamil issue. I actually thought after reading the title, BJP made friendship with a ex-terrorist.
Lol, they are legally a party in India , much like MIM and Shiv Sena, MNS.
however BJP should re-think on PMK. Tamils hate PMK due to the caste based politics and violence.

You IGNORANT clown. You don't even know THIS about TN politics??

Do you know what Karuna said in the 1960's?

A few Tamil PDF members will now determine what the millions of Indian Tamils think ..... :hitwall:

If i'm correct, Tamilnadu means "Tamil country", may be that's why they are Anti-Hindi...

I already told you bro...
They make no sense and think themselves as Martians:hitwall:

If i'm correct, Tamilnadu means "Tamil country", may be that's why they are Anti-Hindi...
They might be anti-hindi but not anti national which you are already aware...

Back
Top Bottom