What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

TN politicians are idiots...
The LTTE fought for Tamils and even lost their lives...
Its time Tamil nadu seriouly lobbies for LTTE directly...

It's a dead organisation . No reason to beat the dead horse .

Good question . Answer is none .

They have one or other form of sympathy with LTTE .
That's what I thought. It's just that Vaiko's support is open, & to be honest it's quite insignificant.. But established political parties in TN always supported LTTE clandestinely with lot more meaning & resource.

That's what I thought. It's just that Vaiko's support is open, & to be honest it's quite insignificant.. But established political parties in TN always supported LTTE clandestinely with lot more meaning & resource.

Just google each TN political leader with Prabhakaran . You will get plenty of pictures starting from MGR .

But there is always possibility to bring another horse...

The issue is dead and India is no more interested .

Was sri lanka acknowledging the fact that they eliminated LTTE because of india? NO
On top of that they are accusing us on many fronts. They started going to china...What not..
Atleast thats how sri lankans in PDF behave...

Just google each TN political leader with Prabhakaran . You will get plenty of pictures starting from MGR .

I Googled his name, if i post what i found, i will be banned.

Then why Jaya accepted Sasikala back after all these so called coup planned by her?
Do you really think Jaya will leave free of people, who planned to poison her?
I feel the article was written by some DMK bluffer

She was put in house arrest is a fact. I do not know much about Tamil Politics.

Was sri lanka acknowledging the fact that they eliminated LTTE because of india? NO
On top of that they are accusing us on many fronts. They started going to china...What not..
Atleast thats how sri lankans in PDF behave...

There was a report of Rajapakshe acknowledging that but I cannot find that now .

I Googled his name, if i post what i found, i will be banned.

And what exact keyword were you googling .

There was a report of Rajapakshe acknowledging that but I cannot find that now .
Its not that who is correct here...But the way srilankans are behaving after eliminating LTTE is so arrogant and frustrating...
Respect cannot be requested...it should be earned...

Good.. Now bring DMDK and PMK into fold and grab some seats. Some dreams must be broken. AIADMK demands a rude awakening.

BTW Can BJP gain by talking to Alagiri secretly. He seems to have some influence in Madurai region..? He might as well be used to break DMK at later stage..

Am not sure how much truth is there in this report..

Modi is the favourite in the Tamil rural heartland too

I don't think it's true.

Its not that who is correct here...But the way srilankans are behaving after eliminating LTTE is so arrogant and frustrating...
Respect cannot be requested...it should be earned...

They have come out of a bloody civil war . Let them figure out which direction they need to move .

As for the Respect part , you can solely blame it on the weak Indian leadership .

BY one of my FB friend ,

Back
Top Bottom