What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

This needs to be looked at from 2 perspectives:

A. Politics
The MDMK has exactly 1 seat in the LS. 6 seats in the Assembly. What 'strength' will this bring to the table?

B. Ideology
The LTTE is dead. Faster we realise it, better for everybody. It was a mistake, which we are still bearing. Sri Lankan Tamils are not our problem.

From both perspectives, I find it hard to believe what they were trying to achieve, except angering AIADMK.

he who laughs last laughs best,

th

He who doesn't laugh at all, due to intense government shelling and aerial bombardment, doesn't laugh at all.

बीजेपी को मिला दक्षिण में एक और सहारा:-

पहले कर्नाटका के पूर्व मुख्यमंत्री येदुरप्पा की वापसी के बाद अब भाजपा को तमिलनाडू में MDMK से ओपचारिक गठ्बन्धन का ऐलान ।। यानि भाजपा और उसके सहयोगी नेत्तृव वाले NDA को दक्षिण भारत में एक और सहारा मिला ।।

वही दूसरी और साउथ के सुपरस्टार जीविता और राजशेखर ने विधिवत बीजेपी ज्वाइन करी और वही केरल में भी खुशियों की सौगात सी.पी.एम. के 2000 से ज्यादा कार्यकर्ताओ ने कल बीजेपी ज्वाइन की ।।

।।नमो नमो।। via Samvaad

Did watch the interview of RaGa and the take out of the interview...... What ever may be the question the answer is We should change the system/poitics and how to empower women and youth...... It is like going to a doctor and he prescribing Paracetamol for every disease

I was referring this.

Jayalalithaa was allegedly given sedatives and chemical substances that had small quantities of poison by a nurse appointed by Sasikala

Tehelka - India's Independent Weekly News Magazine

Then why Jaya accepted Sasikala back after all these so called coup planned by her?
Do you really think Jaya will leave free of people, who planned to poison her?
I feel the article was written by some DMK bluffer

Good question . Answer is none .

They have one or other form of sympathy with LTTE .
TN politicians are idiots...
The LTTE fought for Tamils and even lost their lives...
Its time Tamil nadu seriouly lobbies for LTTE directly...

Back
Top Bottom