What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

so do u feel the wave of modi wich city u r in ?

I can feel some under current in most of the parts of Bihar. Turning this into wave is the real challenge.
Ask your friends to double their efforts. BJP has a challenge and its a must win one.

BTW you are in a whatsapp group, right..?

I want to see Modi as next PM but if anything goes wrong..I wont mind accepting Jaya as PM considering that would be short term government.
Not a big Jaya fan but presently she became more molded and matured person and her corruption cases are just exaggerated by DMK which is worth 60 crores, not even peanut compared to charges against Raja and Kanimozhi.

on the other hand Jaya is more stubborn in nature and will never give up on her terms be it right or wrong. So it will never going to go well with other alliances.

yes i have 21 whatsapp group for namo ;) my friends are working in every part of bihar most in rural area...

every villager is speking modi language VOTE FOR INDIA ;)

CBI raided 9 cities of MP... house of MP's son also radided by CBI

Last edited:
the kid from italy said 84 riots were not carried out by his congressi govt..................tomorrow he will say that earth is flat

MAYAWATI as PM????

218-funny-face.jpg

I want to see Modi as next PM but if anything goes wrong..I wont mind accepting Jaya as PM considering that would be short term government.
Not a big Jaya fan but presently she became more molded and matured person and her corruption cases are just exaggerated by DMK which is worth 60 crores, not even peanut compared to charges against Raja and Kanimozhi.

on the other hand Jaya is more stubborn in nature and will never give up on her terms be it right or wrong. So it will never going to go well with other alliances.

Jaya will support Modi as Modi has saved her life.

Back
Top Bottom