What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Anyone following Manohar lal Khattar on twitter ? he is doing a great job
I didn't even knew he was on US and Canada trip :o:

Maybe that's why he is not in the news much. If you are a CM & want to be in the news all the time..look no further than our capital city. No work...only nautanki... & oh ya..you'll get film review too..:lol:
Delhi sarkar bahut acha kaam kar rahi hai .. unhe kaam karne dijiye :p:

We got a NRI PM..now we have a NRI CM too? :o:

Arewah...kuch toh farak pada Kejriwal ke daily TV advert se! Wo bhi haryana mai?:P

He is promotinig #HappeningHaryana ,,,, rumor has it he got tired of fighting with his health minister and is taking a long vacation in America. :lol:

Kejriwal Haryana se hi hai bhai ....aur apni badmashi yuon hi chalti hai :p:

CNJp-MqUAAACGRA.jpg

Oh zyada sarpanch banne me zaroorat nahi hai jab poori baat pata na ho toh my band rakhte hai

Sarpanch banna ki nahi, mei decide karronga beta... :pop:. To cap it, I do not need to know the "full story". I am supporting this action as a matter of principle. The same way I accepted Gujarat Riot as a necessity.

Anyone following Manohar lal Khattar on twitter ? he is doing a great job
I don't know , he is doing his best to do a good job as CM. But there is a lack of implementation of schemes on the ground from what I have heard.
One person even described his govt. as one of good intentions but clueless(Which seems like an exaggeration to me)

Add to that the infighting with Anil Vij-one of his ministers which is hurting governance.

Lol what good even jats are asking for reservations these days
Jats have been asking for reservation/OBC status for a long,long time. Their agitation for OBC status from 2010-2011 started to gain momentum with a few deaths+aggressive efforts thus leading to UPA giving it to them before elections & ending up with the SC taking them of the list..

@Juggernautjatt
BJP never said Acche Din Aayenge says Narendra Singh Tomar

New Delhi: Union Minister for Steel and Mines Narendra Singh Tomar defended the government on the issue of rising onion prices on Monday and claimed that the BJP never coined slogans like "Acche Din Aayenge (good days will come)".

"The BJP never said that 'Acche Din Aayenge'. During last Lok Sabha elections slogans like 'Acche Din Aayenge' and 'Rahul Nani ke Ghar Jayenge' (Rahul will go to his maternal grandma's house) were was coined on the social media. People put these slogans in BJP's mouth. However, we humbly accepted people's feelings expressed through such slogans," Tomar told reporters.

Attacking the Congress, the minister said, "Those who are saying that the country's good days will never come are being advised that if they sport spectacles of positivity, they will feel that good days are coming".

"However, people have already decided that Congress will never get to see good days. Therefore, Rahul and Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh's good days will not come," he said.

Defending the BJP-led government on the issue of rising prices, he said, "During UPA rule, inflation was 10% but our government brought it down to five per cent. However, it is a fact that onion prices have increased, but the Centre has taken note of it and is trying to import onions. It will ensure that prices will come down," he said.

Targeting Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and Rashtriya Janata Dal President Laloo Prasad Yadav, Tomar said, "Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced a package of Rs 1.25 lakh crore for Bihar. Both Nitish and Lalu never expected it and therefore, both are worried about it".
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the promise of achche din too was forced upon them by social media. It wasn't their slogan, NaMo never made use of this slogan in many rallies all over India & neither did it ever appear on BJP campaign material. -_-

What a terrible excuse.. It's obvious this minister hasn't done his Research properly/ is lying

What Next?? Opposition to minority appeasement was also forced upon us by social media?

This Patel reservation is another chutiyapa in the making, I am sure someone paid presstitutes to play with hardik.

This Patel reservation is another chutiyapa in the making, I am sure someone paid presstitutes to play with hardik.

the guy has gone mental, he is saying he will go Bhagat singh's way, "terrorists" are made this way" . HE should be taken care off "permanantly" in the middle of the night. The guy is a congressi...

11:20 am: BJP - 85, Congress - 61, JD-S - 14, Others - 6
BBMP result

Back
Top Bottom