What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

You're forgetting a fact that till not so long back our society subjugated women. It was not till dowry deaths touched epidemic proportions that the Indian govt decided to take action. Brutal honour killings is still a reality in our society.
Does that give the right for female gender to file false case, is this justice ?

This law has become so bad that warning has been issued by US and Canadian consular to NRI indian men.
India - 498a DV act | Sulekha Creative
Police force too will follow the same attitude towards 498a accusations, which are found to be false in more than 75% of all the reported cases.

Please also see below, the US and Canadian consular warnings for its citizens (of Indian origin mainly) with respect to this misuse of 498a.
US Consular Warning( 404 - Page Not Found ): Excerpt--> A number of U.S.-citizen men who have come to India to marry Indian nationals have been arrested and charged with crimes related to dowry extraction. Many of the charges stem from the U.S. citizen's inability to provide an immigrant visa for his prospective spouse to travel immediately to the United States. The courts sometimes order the U.S. citizen to pay large sums of money to his spouse in exchange for the dismissal of charges. The courts normally confiscate the American’s passport, and he must remain in India until the case has been settled. There are also cases of U.S.-citizen women of Indian descent whose families force them against their will into marriages to Indian nationals.

Canadian Consular affairs info for Canadian abroad ( http://www.voyage.gc.ca/dest/report-en.asp?country=128000#6 ): Excerpt--> ..cases involve misuse of India’s Dowry Prohibition Act. This law, which was enacted to protect women and makes demanding a dowry a crime, is sometimes used to blackmail men through false allegations of dowry extortion. Individuals facing charges may be forced to remain in India until their cases have been settled or pay off their spouses in exchange for the dismissal of charges. To avoid such problems, you are advised to register your marriage in India along with a joint declaration of gifts exchanged, as well as consider a prenuptial agreement

You're forgetting a fact that till not so long back our society subjugated women. It was not till dowry deaths touched epidemic proportions that the Indian govt decided to take action. Brutal honour killings is still a reality in our society.

Not denying that, but filing false cases definitely does not help your cause. Why should Men of current generation be punished for the crimes of the past ?

Like they normally give warning to potential terrorist attack they are asking NRI to be wary of Indian female who might file false case against them.

And Levina before screaming women empowerment know this in 2011 statistically more women were arrested for 498a than any other crime.

Fightback Misuse of Indian Matrimonial Laws: Why are women arrested in India?
Why are women arrested in India?

As per NCRB, in 2011 about 19,3555 women got arrested in India.
Can you guess the top 6 contending crimes for these so called female suspects?
IPC CRIME
Female Arrested in 2011
CRUELTY BY HUSBAND AND RELATIVES (Sec 498A IPC)
HURT (Sec 323-333, 335-338 IPC)
RIOTS (Sec 143-145, 147-151, 153, 153A., 153B, 157, 158, 160 IPC)
THEFT (Sec 379 – 382 IPC)
DOWRY DEATHS (Section 304B IPC)
CHEATING (Sec 419, 420 IPC)

So if you have a male friend a brother or any relative if his spouse files a case against you and gets you thrown in jail then you deserve it because of brutal honour killings which happened centuries ago.

NGO's who backed huge protests in 2012 along with feminazi Media. NGO's were extremely powerful pre 2014.
Media honchos are not females.
Modi govt, which banned such NGOs, should be able to bring in better policies. Isn't it? Then why the delay??

The Blame should be put where its due, am not stereotyping or generalizing women here am sure its only bare minority but fact remains that this is happening
I'm not sure you mean it.

Does that give the right for female gender to file false case, is this justice ?
Star Wars said:
Why should Men of current generation be punished for the crimes of the past ?
When did I say that?
I was telling you why such women friendly laws came into existence.

This law has become so bad that warning has been issued by US and Canadian consular to NRI indian men.
India - 498a DV act | Sulekha Creative
Police force too will follow the same attitude towards 498a accusations, which are found to be false in more than 75% of all the reported cases.

Please also see below, the US and Canadian consular warnings for its citizens (of Indian origin mainly) with respect to this misuse of 498a.
US Consular Warning( 404 - Page Not Found ): Excerpt--> A number of U.S.-citizen men who have come to India to marry Indian nationals have been arrested and charged with crimes related to dowry extraction. Many of the charges stem from the U.S. citizen's inability to provide an immigrant visa for his prospective spouse to travel immediately to the United States. The courts sometimes order the U.S. citizen to pay large sums of money to his spouse in exchange for the dismissal of charges. The courts normally confiscate the American’s passport, and he must remain in India until the case has been settled. There are also cases of U.S.-citizen women of Indian descent whose families force them against their will into marriages to Indian nationals.

Canadian Consular affairs info for Canadian abroad ( http://www.voyage.gc.ca/dest/report-en.asp?country=128000#6 ): Excerpt--> ..cases involve misuse of India’s Dowry Prohibition Act. This law, which was enacted to protect women and makes demanding a dowry a crime, is sometimes used to blackmail men through false allegations of dowry extortion. Individuals facing charges may be forced to remain in India until their cases have been settled or pay off their spouses in exchange for the dismissal of charges. To avoid such problems, you are advised to register your marriage in India along with a joint declaration of gifts exchanged, as well as consider a prenuptial agreement
It clearly shows the loopholes in our laws. This not about women but the modicum amount of common sense in our policy makers.

Not denying that, but filing false cases definitely does not help your cause.
Squalling fake whenever a harassment case is filed doesn't help your cause too.

Media honchos are not females.
Modi govt, which banned such NGOs, should be able to bring in better policies. Isn't it? Then why the delay??

Because if such policies are brought right now this will be another reason to block Legislation in LS and RS for the next few sessions. IT does not matter if Media honchos are females or males, fact is there are too many cases were things have been proven wrong. Such policies can only be brought after 2019 when BJP will hopefully have complete majority over LS and RS

I'm not sure you mean it.

What does that even mean ?

When did I say that?
I was telling you why such women friendly laws came into existence.

Yes, its mainly because of Femnazi's and NGO's and Media ultra liberal harakiri which forced previous govt.

It clearly shows the loopholes in our laws. This not about women but the modicum amount of common sense in our policy makers.

Why don't you blame "policy" when men commit crimes but only blame it on policy when women do wrong doings file false cases against men. This isn't a small amount, the false charges being filed are huge. IF strong laws have been put in place for women its women who have to respect that and use that ethically, not use it for personal benefit. The blame goes on the women.

Squalling fake whenever a harassment case is filed doesn't help your cause too.

Mark my words, this is fake

CNLlzcwWoAAK5UR.png

Because if such policies are brought right now this will be another reason to block Legislation in LS and RS for the next few sessions. IT does not matter if Media honchos are females or males, fact is there are too many cases were things have been proven wrong. Such policies can only be brought after 2019 when BJP will hopefully have complete majority over LS and RS
You're giving me an excuse.

What does that even mean ?
That you don't mean what you said.

Yes, its mainly because of Femnazi's and NGO's and Media ultra liberal harakiri which forced previous govt.
So be it!

Why don't you blame "policy" when men commit crimes but only blame it on policy when women do wrong doings file false cases against men.
That's your assumption. I've never supported any policy against the innocents, be it a man or woman.

This isn't a small amount, the false charges being filed are huge. IF strong laws have been put in place for women its women who have to respect that and use that ethically, not use it for personal benefit. The blame goes on the women.
I am not sure you would have been so aggressive in your approach if you had a sister or a daughter at home.

Mark my words, this is fake

View attachment 249919
May be....may be not.
I will not jump into any conclusion right now.

Back
Top Bottom