What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I am not liking this one bit.
Media first sensationalises such harassment cases and then takes a u-turn and turns against the girl, squalling fake.
I'm wondering if fake cases like that of Rohtak girls are intentionally sensationalised. We'll be back to square one, soon girls will hesitate from reporting such incidents.

Since the guy is arrested I'm assuming police must have stumbled upon some proof.

let's stop jumping into conclusions now.
Not every girl is Rohtak sister.

Media never takes a U turn when it comes to such issue "Girls can never be wrong" , infact they don't even mention in their tickers when the accused get acquitted. There is this judgment where a HC judge said maybe people who get acquitted in false rape cases should be called Rape-Case Survivor.

There is no proof, it's the girl's word against boys' plus the hype created by media by calling the guy pervert and a lout.

I am not liking this one bit.
Media first sensationalises such harassment cases and then takes a u-turn and turns against the girl, squalling fake.
I'm wondering if fake cases like that of Rohtak girls are intentionally sensationalised. We'll be back to square one, soon girls will hesitate from reporting such incidents.

Since the guy is arrested I'm assuming police must have stumbled upon some proof.

let's stop jumping into conclusions now.
Not every girl is Rohtak sister.

This one is fake without a shadow of doubt, You don't need proof to arrest men Levinaji. A man can be arrested and put in jail all due to a sexual harassment accusation. Result of anti rape laws.. If some woman simply files a case against me for assault i will be in jail for months or years without any reason until i am proven innocent by the court.

Glad this BS is getting exposed before it even became an issue, thanks to feminazi's in genuine rape cases aswell there will be disbelief.
It's already an issue man, they need to be tackled on war footing. I mean the way "the other side" was being dismissed was appalling to say the least.

Media never takes a U turn when it comes to such issue "Girls can never be wrong" , infact they don't even mention in their tickers when the accused get acquitted. There is this judgment where a HC judge said maybe people who get acquitted in false rape cases should be called Rape-Case Survivor.
There is no proof, it's the girl's word against boys' plus the hype created by media by calling the guy pervert and a lout.
The fault lies with our policy makers.
Women have not asked for any special status in the society but some respect from men.

But she is an AAPian , more dangerous if you ask me :P
Still a girl.

This one is fake without a shadow of doubt, You don't need proof to arrest men Levinaji. A man can be arrested and put in jail all due to a sexual harassment accusation. Result of anti rape laws.. If some woman simply files a case against me for assault i will be in jail for months or years without any reason until i am proven innocent by the court.
So is that a woman's fault???

Women have not asked for any special status in the society but some respect from men.

Ever traveled in a metro or in a bus in any of the big cities ? you will see all kinds of women thinking they are high, mighty and special. It isn't about Gender, women have made this a gender issue but conveniently forget that men as well are facing huge problems... Not to mention being generalized as a pervert, rapist etc..

Did you witnessed the protest post Nirbhaya rape case? Femanazis wanted a law to hang rapsts/molestors/eve teasers publicly.

Media is demonizing them because they act like demons. Have you see ONE boy object to another boy molesting a girl ? .... let call it "eve teasing" a girl ? How many times have you jumped in to object to such uncivilized behaviour ? or have you see none of it so far ?

Think about what you are saying.

Oh zyada sarpanch banne me zaroorat nahi hai jab poori baat pata na ho toh my band rakhte hai

Ladkiyan aajkal kuch bhi kar sakte hai, get the boy arrested , get some fame destroy his life...and get away with it scott free

Agreed girls are no saints either

The fault lies in the woman who files the false cases and the feminazi groups who forced the govt. take make excessively strong anti rape laws...
So what gives these feminists groups such power to influence policy making in the country???

Ever heard of 498a my friend whole family was thrown in jail based on the 2 page FIR filed by his wife.
You're forgetting a fact that till not so long back our society subjugated women. It was not till dowry deaths touched epidemic proportions that the Indian govt decided to take action. Brutal honour killings is still a reality in our society.

Ever traveled in a metro or in a bus in any of the big cities ? you will see all kinds of women thinking they are high, mighty and special. It isn't about Gender, women have made this a gender issue but conveniently forget that men as well are facing huge problems... Not to mention being generalized as a pervert, rapist etc..
Let's stop blaming women for the inacapabilities of our policy makers.

So what gives these feminists groups such power to influence policy making in the country???

NGO's who backed huge protests in 2012 along with feminazi Media. NGO's were extremely powerful pre 2014.

Let's stop blaming women for the inacapabilities of our policy makers.

The Blame should be put where its due, am not stereotyping or generalizing women here am sure its only bare minority but fact remains that this is happening

Back
Top Bottom