What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I was expecting this tag either from you or @Star Wars . Lol
Since she has posted only a picture and not the video of this man so I'll wait till police completes its investigation in this matter.

@ranjeet @levina

She is from ndtv and is also an aaptard , whole thing is concocted nonsense

CNKCcOlU8AAONIQ.jpg

apptard ? how ? anything in her twitter timeline?

She is from NDTV that is confirmed, listen to her complaints it is extremely one sided and rehearsed besides an AAPtard first posts the complain before the girl itself...

CNJ9My2UsAEwkHZ.jpg

CNLlzcwWoAAK5UR.png

**** this Country, anyone can be blamed for anything and arrested on the spot.

Ladkiyan aajkal kuch bhi kar sakte hai, get the boy arrested , get some fame destroy his life...and get away with it scott free
Oh Police does mandwali in such cases. Rohtak sisters had made handsome money through such cases.

Yeah she first cried but then went really defensive. Typical Aaptard symptoms.

Glad this BS is getting exposed before it even became an issue, thanks to feminazi's in genuine rape cases aswell there will be disbelief.

@ranjeet @levina

She is from ndtv and is also an aaptard , whole thing is concocted nonsense

View attachment 249902
I am not liking this one bit.
Media first sensationalises such harassment cases and then takes a u-turn and turns against the girl, squalling fake.
I'm wondering if fake cases like that of Rohtak girls are intentionally sensationalised. We'll be back to square one, soon girls will hesitate from reporting such incidents.
what investigation? verdict is already out.
Since the guy is arrested I'm assuming police must have stumbled upon some proof.

let's stop jumping into conclusions now.
Not every girl is Rohtak sister.

Back
Top Bottom