What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Any person who makes more than 10,000 USD a month and bullies an India auto wala to use the meter for a 10 mins ride is a bad egg in my book. That video poster earlier told me all that I wanted to know about her. :disagree:

A few months ago she wrote an article as to why US diplomatic corps prefer Pakistan over India. It was all about how Pakistani army loads them with free gifts and paid trips and vacations to the border areas, etc. etc., suggesting that India should adopt the same slavish attitude to get in the good books of American interns at the embassy. She was resoundingly trashed in BR for that. Later in one of her lectures I saw her professing shame that the Americans were such cheapskates.

A few months ago she wrote an article as to why US diplomatic corps prefer Pakistan over India. It was all about how Pakistani army loads them with free gifts and paid trips and vacations to the border areas, etc. etc., suggesting that India should adopt the same slavish attitude to get in the good books of American interns at the embassy. She was resoundingly trashed in BR for that. Later in one of her lectures I saw her professing shame that the Americans were such cheapskates.

She tend to take extreme views and that is now evident. :P .......... but what she wrote was the truth.

Indians need to play the Americans the way pakistan plays them. You have to give credit where its due.

I have been reading her for years now. She used to mouth the same arguments as Pakistani army until about a year ago. Her attitudinal shift is recent in the last one year. She is not saying anything new or something we did not know either. This same stuff has been known to the Indians except the jholwallahs and other sundry libtards for decades now.

Indians need to play the Americans the way pakistan plays them. You have to give credit where its due.

That is one slippery rope to get on. I do not think India should do that.

You are just a brainwashed sanghi, too much right-wing lunatic online propaganda has clouded your judgement. Kejri is doing a good job in Delhi

You want your order of 'verbal abuse' in English or Hindi

Enough is enough females are taking undue advantage of our good behaviour
Women have made laws meant for protection of women a money making industry or a stepping stone to further their career. And media is the new judiciary in the country.

Not an ideal scenario, but if you have a daughter, you would not mind a non ideal means to make the city safe for her. :coffee:

The problem is with Justices sitting in studio passing judgment not with girls coming forward to report such incidents. Just like parents worry about safety of their daughter I am sure no one would be happy if his/her son is falsely accused or pronounced a culprit on mere allegations.

The problem is with Justices sitting in studio passing judgment not with girls coming forward to report such incidents. Just like parents worry about safety of their daughter I am sure no one would be happy if his/her son is falsely accused or pronounced a culprit on mere allegations.

If girls were to come forward to report such incident,s then that is the only thing they will have time for :lol: .... especially in Delhi.

Its better the parents teach their Sons to control their testosterone levels and use them up playing sports rather than harassing girls on the road to feel good about themselves and get some sexual release. If not, then the parents will have to feel some grief.

Back
Top Bottom