What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

One thing about CFair aunty though: she is still a U.S person, check out how she supports the U.S state dept about how religious freedom in India is in danger :lol: and about how India is terrible to minorities etc etc despite many of the nonsense presented in that report was completely fake, even according to their own orgs.
Also she completely absolves the U.S of any role in creating the Taliban and blames it on Pak, so at the core she is just a U.S tool, and constantly pretends "I dont know why the U.S supports Pak" but actually knows it very well., really she cant be that stupid.

I don't know , what is she doing in India these days. Seems like she is CIA agent.

Darpook! :coffee:

Now?
:o:

Darpok?

sunnyfan9.gif

I don't know , what is she doing in India these days. Seems like she is CIA agent.

She is writing a book on Owaisi and other parties apparently, and says all Owaisi wants to do is equal rights for Socially backward classes and muslims. Of course all that reservation isnt really enough.

BJP is communal, but Owaisi isnt :lol: He is only asking for "equal rights for muslims in a system that practices discrimination against them".

Owaisi's anger is "Well deserved" :lol:
Enjyoy her barbs, but dont really promote her. Need to develop own commentators, instead of using outsiders to bash your enemies, the last time our kingdoms did...you know what happened.

She is basically going to become a tool to legitimize on the international scene Owaisi's party. Where poor muslims have the right to be angry as they are given nothing by communal fascist hindus. so it is okay t say things like "remove police for 15 minutes" but of course hindus dont deserve any anger for all those temples destroyed :lol:, or the division of their homeland and all the other brutalities.

Promoting such "experts" is pretty risky imo.

Last edited:
She is writing a book on Owaisi and other parties apparently, and says all Owaisi wants to do is equal rights for Socially backward classes and muslims. Of course all that reservation isnt really enough.

BJP is communal, but Owaisi isnt :lol: He is only asking for "equal rights for muslims in a system that practices discrimination against them".

Owaisi's anger is "Well deserved" :lol:
Enjyoy her barbs, but dont really promote her. Need to develop own commentators, instead of using outsiders to bash your enemies, the last time our kingdoms did...you know what happened.

She is basically going to become a tool to legitimize on the international scene Owaisi's party. Where poor muslims have the right to be angry as they are given nothing by communal fascist hindus. so it is okay t say things like "remove police for 15 minutes" but of course hindus dont deserve any anger for all those temples destroyed :lol:, or the division of their homeland and all the other brutalities.

Promote such "experts" at your own risk.

You can see traces of India's famed white worship here. ........... its only needs one white man /women to side with India ...... then the Desi's go loco with delight :lol:

I suspect many had an orgasm reading her :P

Back
Top Bottom