What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Yahudi "Ram" is a character in the Bible. He is the son of Hezron and ancestor of King David.

Turns out "Ram" in Jewish means "supreme"..... and the world Rahim is corruption of the world "ram".

So much for Ram-Rahim ........ its pretty much means "Ram-Ram" as in the Indian Greeting. :P
Didn't knew that.. thanks.

Modi's going to Israel ?
Most probably it will be Pranab Da.

Ok, Vasundhara's 11 crore bribe from Lalit Modi is not a problem, some guy's medical report for his mother is a problem.

Jaan Le Bassi, desh ki janta dekh rahi hai kaun kiska paltu kutta hai.

What kind of argument is that :p:

One thing about CFair aunty though: she is still a U.S person, check out how she supports the U.S state dept about how religious freedom in India is in danger :lol: and about how India is terrible to minorities etc etc despite many of the nonsense presented in that report was completely fake, even according to their own orgs.
Also she completely absolves the U.S of any role in creating the Taliban and blames it on Pak, so at the core she is just a U.S tool, and constantly pretends "I dont know why the U.S supports Pak" but actually knows it very well., really she cant be that stupid.

She was very anti-India not all that long ago. Used to see her articles thrashed in Foreignpolicy frequently. Much discussed and accurately dissected by Bharat Rakshak folks as the US tool that she is.

She was very anti-India not all that long ago. Used to see her articles thrashed in Foreignpolicy frequently. Much discussed and accurately dissected by Bharat Rakshak folks as the US tool that she is.

Any person who makes more than 10,000 USD a month and bullies an India auto wala to use the meter for a 10 mins ride is a bad egg in my book. That video poster earlier told me all that I wanted to know about her. :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom