What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Look who is talking bollywood ki koi herione nahin jis pe tumne attempt na kiya ho :omghaha:
those were good ol' days .. ab toh nazar utha hue bhi darr lagta hai :(

What was the debate about ?

:rofl: family was probably hoping he would get handfull of votes and claim they voted for him...but...oops
About Amethi farm land which Rajiv Gandhi trust bought few months ago.

You're giving me an excuse.

Your opinion... you know the facts, you know the opposition.

That you don't mean what you said.

Mean what ? be more Direct, that i am generalizing women ?

That's your assumption. I've never supported any policy against the innocents, be it a man or woman.

Its rather easy to conclude when you started blaming policy and not he individual..

I am not sure you would have been so aggressive in your approach if you had a sister or a daughter at home.

Next time when someone you know have been filed under false dowry or rape charges and put in Prison, his social and professional life destroyed, when everyone publicly calls him a pervert and a rapist, come back. Look from the other side as well...

Last edited:
Your opinion... you know the facts, you know the opposition.
Let this be a lesson to all who misuse their right to vote.

Mean what ? be more Direct, that i am generalizing women ?
Of course!
That's exactly what I meant.

Its rather easy to conclude when you started blaming policy and not he individual..
Why don't we start looking at the root cause instead of picking on individuals?

Next time when someone you know have been filed under false dowry or rape charges and put in Prison, his social and professional life destroyed, when everyone publicly calls him a pervert and a rapist, come back. Look from the other side as well...
I did not say it merely to win an argument. You refuse to budge and understand my POV. While I categorised victims of false cases as innocents, you were generalising women.

Why don't we start looking at the root cause instead of picking on individuals?
Nandita Das found the root cause when she said this in not so fair but lovely words "every man is a potential rapist"

Of course!
That's exactly what I meant.

sorry you feel that way :( . I thought you knew me well than to make such comments..

I did not say it merely to win an argument. You refuse to budge and understand my POV. While I categorised victims of false cases as innocents, you were generalising women.

I have repeatedly told you that i understand the side of women and in some cases it is justified, but all i am saying here is there is too much demonization of men going on. You think its good to call someone a pervert and spread his photo around before knowing the facts of the case ?

I'm sure you don't want to know my opinion on this.
I am just saying fight for equality has been taken over by feminazis who want to see every man behind bar and take away their freedom to speak.

I have heard Kavita krishnan threatening to file a sexual harashment case against Swamy in a TV debate. Had that been some common guy he would have shut his mouth and kept quite.

Star Wars said:
I have repeatedly told you that i understand the side of women and in some cases it is justified, but all i am saying here is there is too much demonization of men going on.
Demonisation of men?
It all boils down to this , and it's nobody's fault.
I am just saying fight for equality has been taken over by feminazis who want to see every man behind bar and take away their freedom to speak.
You make every woman on the road sound like a feminazi.

I have heard Kavita krishnan threatening to file a sexual harashment case against Swamy in a TV debate. Had that been some common guy he would have shut his mouth and kept quite.
I've not seen that debate so I'll not comment on it.

sorry you feel that way :(
Lil sanghis (you and @ranjeet) were ready to split and slice me sometime back. There's a reason why I think you guys must be twins. Lol

You make every woman on the road sound like a feminazi.

Lil sanghis (you and @ranjeet) were ready to split and slice me sometime back. There's a reason why I think you guys must be twins. Lol

यदा यदा हि धर्मस्य ग्लानिर्भवति भारत ।
अभ्युत्थानमधर्मस्य तदात्मानं सृजाम्यहम् ॥४-७॥

परित्राणाय साधूनां विनाशाय च दुष्कृताम् ।
धर्मसंस्थापनार्थाय सम्भवामि युगे युगे ॥४-८॥

.:p:

Back
Top Bottom