What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

This Patel reservation is another chutiyapa in the making, I am sure someone paid presstitutes to play with hardik.

CNO13K2VAAE5Dgn.jpg

CNO3NyqUAAAGQaw.png

CNO4snmUsAAIqg4.jpg

CMy-UcnU8AAQ-JK.png

Plain and simply and aap propped up guy to try and lure the patel vote bank with this sort of nonsense.

Amazing that even with such corruption levels BJP wins BBMP !Means Congress has completely lost the plot.

Amazing that even with such corruption levels BJP wins BBMP !Means Congress has completely lost the plot.

lol...people coming in Patel Rally in Audi,BMW's and mercedez

Meh...mark my words....this rally will fail rather horribly...

This guy is funny....
It turns hilarious at time stamp 01:32....
Kya naam hai usska.........oh sorry bhool gaya.
Hamare wazire azam ne kaha tha "mere paas aesi kaum hai jo kaam karke bhi nahi sochti ki maine kya kiya tha". :lol:
I'm sure those on the other side of the border would want to bang their head against a wall :hitwall: after watching this man. Lolz
He sounds like a jihadi in the beginning and then he declares "aur agar hume daal diya tumhari taraf....toh main kasam kha ke kehta hu main dilli aur Mumbai me aake.....chai piyoonga".
Really??? is that what this jihadist plans to do after crossing the border??? :lol:

@ranjeet @Star Wars
Take a break!
I'm sure this guy is more entertaining than Hardik patel. :P

Wasn't sure where to post this video...##### would have buried me alive if I had created a separate thread for this video. :girl_wacko:

Last edited:
She is ugly, at least by Delhi standards. Why the Fk would anyone tease her?
Take a look at the guy...he looks fatter and uglier. Lol

come on!!!
She might be an aap supporter who craves for media attention and her case could be fake, but this is no way to pull her down.

Back
Top Bottom