What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Take a look at the guy...he looks fatter and uglier. Lol

Yup, the guy is uglier. I never noticed that in first instance.

come on!!!
She might be an aap supporter who craves for media attention and her case could be fake, but this is no way to pull her down.

oyi, shakal ka apman mat karo, god given .

What I meant was that she is not a demographic which is usually teased. She would be in bottom 30 percentile of girls on beauty/attractiveness standard.

It is similar to Kavita Krishnan claiming that she has been molested. While she may be telling the truth, but the probability that it happens is not very high as a man would need ungodly courage or Alcohol to pull that off.

Yup, the guy is uglier. I never noticed that in first instance

What I meant was that she is not a demographic which is usually teased. She would be in bottom 30 percentile of girls on beauty/attractiveness standard.

It is similar to Kavita Krishnan claiming that she has been molested. While she may be telling the truth, but the probability that it happens is not very high as a man would need ungodly courage or Alcohol to pull that off.
Its like saying that a prostitute can not be raped.

I guess you dont know that most of the girls who face eve-teasing or get violated are victimized not because of their appearence but because they are vulnerable.

eye witnesses come forward in delhi case.
@Star Wars @levina

**** that man Arnab, **** him for repeated false character assassination i hope someone files a false rape case on him

CNQkpeTUkAQm5py.jpg

Check the date :lol:

Back
Top Bottom