What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

A close aide of BJP leader in Punjab got arrested few days ago in drug peddling. This menace needs to be confronting no political cover should be given to anyone involved.
Jimmy Sandhu PA of state BJP chief was arrested because of a disunity emerged between corrupt police & political brokers over the distribution of bribe money received from a criminal. Jimmy Sandhu paid the price for over eating the share of bribe.
On Majithia issue, ED officials are clearly under pressure from their political masters to make this case weak. There is an old english saying "dogs don't eat dogs" and it is totally suitable on Akali BJP.

Radhe Maa theme party .
All right wing guys please share your views on this theme. Are you OK with this or this should be condemned
11902407_831029967010117_5729488163598796951_n.jpg

Guys,

What is this Hardick patel case?

Media is making him out to be a mass leader (like they did with Kejriwal).

And could someone from Gujarat confirm as to whether Patels are genuinely demanding reservation or is this too is a media hype!! I mean they are second most wealthiest community in India (after Parsis).

aren't they insulting goddess Durga ?
My question is why right wingers are silent on the acts of this radhe maa ?

Don't pass religious sermons on me, everyone has the right to worship who ever and what ever they want. Forget the pedophilia happening in churches and Mosques but people focus on this...

just get photos on whatsapp...buses are burned down in Surat(edit)

Back
Top Bottom