What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Guys,

What is this Hardick patel case?

Media is making him out to be a mass leader (like they did with Kejriwal).

And could someone from Gujarat confirm as to whether Patels are genuinely demanding reservation or is this too is a media hype!! I mean they are second most wealthiest community in India (after Parsis).

Media hype, and a bunch of Anarchists trying to cause problems...

Unrest in Ahmedabad...
IMG-20150825-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20150825-WA0003.jpg

Guys,

What is this Hardick patel case?

Media is making him out to be a mass leader (like they did with Kejriwal).

And could someone from Gujarat confirm as to whether Patels are genuinely demanding reservation or is this too is a media hype!! I mean they are second most wealthiest community in India (after Parsis).
Hardik Patel is AAP mole planted with the help of CIA against a peaceful & nationalist government.
Don't pass religious sermons on me, everyone has the right to worship who ever and what ever they want. Forget the pedophilia happening in churches and Mosques but people focus on this...
You answered my question. I understand you guys can do anything under the umbrella of rights but other faiths should be criticized.
Nah nothing provoking about it :p:
You need a Endocrinologist :p:

tear gas and lathicharge done by police in some area. holiday declare tomorrow for schools.

The rally got no support people left rally. BY evening there was barely anyone left. So Hardick goons got upset and started violence. Will only hurt his cause..

You answered my question. I understand you guys can do anything under the umbrella of rights but other faiths should be criticized.

Yes we can do anything, we are not confined to forcing people to worship "the one true god"

Anandiben clearly is clueless

What do you suppose she could do then ?

The rally got no support people left rally. BY evening there was barely anyone left. So Hardick goons got upset and started violence. Will only hurt his cause..
at evening it dont look like such situation will arise. most of the shop are closed but not tension in atmosphere. police also seen just doing time pass and joking around.This surely done by some paid goon.

BJP is in big trouble in Gujrat. According to a top police official "arrest of the agitators boomeranged badly."

Patels hold massive rally demanding OBC status and reservation - The Hindu

There is no support for the agitation, on the contrary BJP will gain support from rest of the OBC voters...

Yes all you can do is only force others to worship "33 crore gods ".

:argh:

Internet services to be cut in Ahmedabad , Section 144 imposed possibly shoot at sight orders as well...

This violence by Hardik supporters is actually a good news. Shows his real face. He will keep loosing supporters by every passing hour. I think this was a JV of Ahmad Patel and Keshubhai.. If this comes out, Congress will loose huge chunk of its votes.

protesters getting their *** whooped :victory::yahoo::bunny:

This violence by Hardik supporters is actually a good news. Shows his real face. He will keep loosing supporters by every passing hour. I think this was a JV of Ahmad Patel and Keshubhai.. If this comes out, Congress will loose huge chunk of its votes.

He played the game too early, also lost support too early. The violent protests will force him to loose further support.
Besides, this wont be an issue by 2017

11902262_1046279215416548_8070094003608061100_n.jpg

lol......just check...

Kejriwal playing politics on dead bodies. After Santosh Kohli and Gajendra now it's turn for few dead Gujaratis to be the stepping stone for Aam Aadmi.
It was expected from BJP to target Kejriwal to save the bubble of Gujrat model from busting.
There is no support for the agitation, on the contrary BJP will gain support from rest of the OBC voters...
Yes all the lakhs of protesters were ghosts not humans & all social media and news are lying to defame the Gujrat model.

:bunny:

Internet services to be cut in Ahmedabad , Section 144 imposed possibly shoot at sight orders as well...
Perfect example of despotism.

Back
Top Bottom