What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

you know its right, i know its right, why this desperation to disbelieve it ?
You still failed to provide proof but still are in desperation to prove yourself right.
I gave you the proof & according to it "arrest of the agitators boomeranged badly." & "Mobs have taken control over the streets in many areas,"

Heard there's a new dick in the town called HarDick. What's this namoona all about? Trying to be Gujarat's Kujliwal?

You still failed to provide proof but still are in desperation to prove yourself right.
I gave you the proof & according to it "arrest of the agitators boomeranged badly." & "Mobs have taken control over the streets in many areas,"

lol you call that proof ....you are desperate, this is something which can be easily cross verified. ? Its sad how you are desperately supporting these violent mobs. SHould you hate a man so much that you want to see things burn ?

Good.

This means THE END of Hardick's political carrer and a pAAP project.

Everyone is not as retarded as Drug addict freeloaders of Delhi and Punjab.Violence would find no takers among business minded Gujaratis especially when the thing these protests are about is not even needed by them.

How can I believe that your post is authenticated ?
Provide links............

Brahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......................

From professional BJP-hater channel.

Signs of Rift Among Protesting Patels Within Hours of Mega Rally

And they posted it when Hardick was still Hard (check time stamp).

you know its right, i know its right, why this desperation to disbelieve it ?

so you want rioters and people burning buildings to be delt with kids gloves ? will you even stop making sense to bash BJP ?
@Star Wars you are wasting your time behind Juggerhead... its better for your mind not to reply him.

Good.

This means THE END of Hardick's political carrer and a pAAP project.

Everyone is not as retarded as Drug addict freeloaders of Delhi and Punjab.Violence would find no takers among business minded Gujaratis especially when the thing these protests are about is not even needed by them.

Brahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......................

From professional BJP-hater channel.

Signs of Rift Among Protesting Patels Within Hours of Mega Rally

And they posted it when Hardick was still Hard.
& NDTV reporting this, same channel which has been trying to prop him up desperately?:o:

CNRm9I3U8AApzk6.png
CNRm85oUcAALoYW.png

& NDTV reporting this, same channel which has been trying to prop him up desperately?:o:

Bhai paaron ke neeche se zameen khisk gayi to abni Izzat to bachani padegi naa.

Their mass leader turned out to be a phuss diwali bum rather than atmi kuwwat so they have to distance themselves from him. You cannot projecy someone as a mass leader if they could not even mobilize a stadium worth of people.

Make sure he doenst have any more followers and then just beat the pulp out of this monkey. THat should bring him back to ground

Back
Top Bottom