What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

lol you call that proof ....you are desperate, this is something which can be easily cross verified. ? Its sad how you are desperately supporting these violent mobs. SHould you hate a man so much that you want to see things burn ?
You still have nothing logical to counter. I am not supporting anyone, just criticizing government's way of dealing this issue. I hate this violence & also I hate men who burned things & people in Gujrat in 2002.
Good.

This means THE END of Hardick's political carrer and a pAAP project.

Everyone is not as retarded as Drug addict freeloaders of Delhi and Punjab.Violence would find no takers among business minded Gujaratis especially when the thing these protests are about is not even needed by them..
What do you mean by that ?

Brahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......................

From professional BJP-hater channel.

Signs of Rift Among Protesting Patels Within Hours of Mega Rally

And they posted it when Hardick was still Hard (check time stamp).
Check out this latest news from your news source .It says the police indiscriminately lathi-charged the crowd to force it to disperse.
Hardik Patel's Ahmedabad Takeover Followed by Violence, City is Tense

You still have nothing logical to counter. I am not supporting anyone, just criticizing government's way of dealing this issue. I hate this violence & also I hate men who burned things & people in Gujrat in 2002.

Of course we should let them burn public property at free will, why else do i give taxes for anyway.

Saala...sab sicularist ka gramophone , koi bhi subject ho aake "Gujrat Riot" pe hi kyu atak jaata hai .....

lol THIS kid thinks that his protest would stop Gujarat people from voting for BJP then he he sure is a Idiot...

Patels are the Biggest supporters of BJP.... This time Kesubhai and Congress sure tried a new trick to bring in a New Apolitical face to counter BJP... But I guess this is bound to fail in regards to BJP Vote share...

Hradik sure is promoted in a Big way by Media just like it promoted AAP...

SHoot at sight orders issued, now shoot all of em who are rioting
What?:eek: If that's the case these Patels should change their religion & demand for minority quota. You can't be Patel & get shot in Gujarat at the same time. What will happen to those secular slogan if a communal govt issues shoot at sight orders on saffron chaddis? Folks like Teesta Setalvad & ford foundation will be jobless!:o:

Saala...sab sicularist ka gramophone , koi bhi subject ho aake "Gujrat Riot" pe hi kyu atak jaata hai .....
Jise har fascist ka gramophone, koi bhi subject ho kejriwal pe hi atak jata hai.................

Check out this latest news from your news source .It says the police indiscriminately lathi-charged the crowd to force it to disperse.
Hardik Patel's Ahmedabad Takeover Followed by Violence, City is Tense

Ghochu Uncle.

20 people are enough to create a riot. If Gujarat government wanted, they could have controlled this riot in 5 minutes.They did not because they wanted to bury this retarded pAAPtard.

And learn to read. Crowd had dispersed by afternoon as reported by BJP-hater NDTV. This lathicharge and riot is from evening.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom