What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

looks like police has been asked to be ruthless as per twitteratis, i BEt the secular brigade of teesta and her NGO gang is responsible for this

Is that NEWS of Patels officially withdrawing supoort correct or khyali pulao ?

Is that NEWS of Patels officially withdrawing supoort correct or khyali pulao ?

Even hardiks close allies withdrew support as soon as he knew this turned political. Most of the protesters are from outside

Either way, the whole thing will now backfire on Aaptards. I don't think anyone will vote for aap or congress

Both CM and Gujarat home minster (whose house has been burned) are Patel. This won't go well even with hardcore Patels.

Even hardiks close allies withdrew support as soon as he knew this turned political. Most of the protesters are from outside

I mean "officialy" withdrawn support by declaration as was in a tweet posted by you, not just defacto withdrawal by means of walking out.

From where?

Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, and Maharashtra are governed by BJP. How the Hell they managed to enter Gujarat.

Both CM and Gujarat home minster (whose house has been burned) are Patel. This won't go well even with hardcore Patels.

I mean "officialy" withdrawn support by declaration, not just defacto withdrawal by means of walking out.

Most likely Both Patels and OBC's vote consolidation will happen towards BJP. I dont know about official or unofficial part, but it has been completely withdrawn. That is definitely sure

Ok from Gujarat to Bihar .. .some good news

Bihar Assembly election: Pasmanda Muslims may support BJP | TwoCircles.net

The population of Muslims in Bihar is 16.5 per cent of the total population; out of which the share of Pasmanda Muslims is said to be overwhelming. Pasmanda Muslims can influence the result of a large number of assembly seats in Bihar. In 2010 Assembly Election, the Pasmanda Mahaz extended their support to Nitish Kumar, which, according to PMM leaders, contributed in Nitish’s landslide victory.

Has he said so in a rally too?

If he had said so in public, it would be a real career killer for him. :D :D :D

Anyway expect BJP to be more ruthless with Kejariwal now.
he praised Nitish kumar in the rallly not sure about Kejriwal

I can't find that tweet but some one tweeted that ... ek gujarati bihar ko gujarat bana na chahta hai aur dusra gujarat ko Bihar :lol:

Back
Top Bottom