What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Behind this whole Patel stir up, it looks like a well orchestrated plan which was in making for at least few months. A very shrewd sinister plan. Perhaps by best minds from anti-Modi lobby both from BJP and others. Total failure on BJP-RSS side to not foresee it. I think some portion of RSS-VHP (perhaps Togadia group ) may very well be involved in this.

Its good luck of Modi and nation that this guy was not trained properly and could not stop himself from uttering political statements. Time for Amit Shah style real politik in Gujrat. Anadiben might be a great chief minister but she is a lousy politician for BJP's citadel. Better political managers are required in all BJP rules states. This cant just be a coincidence : Vyapam , Lalitgate and this... Looks like a very extensive plan..

who ever supported this Dick must be booked and punished hard no easy way out for them.

About time Modi come out of prithvi raj syndrome.

Thats our bad luck. Every RWer tries to become Prithviraj when he gets power. Modi should realize why he got power.

@Nair saab @ranjeet @Star Wars @saurav @JanjaWeed

Is their a chance that this was organized by secular mahagathbandhan+Aaam Nautanki party to show to Biharis that Gujaratis too are casteist ?

I mean that NEWS coming out of Bihar is too omnious for mahagathbandhan. BJP is pulling ahead of mahagathbandhan due to Hindu consolidation, a consolidation which could only br broken by caste consolidation.

This could be a play to sow doubts in mind of Bihari voters about Modi/Gujarat model.

Is their a chance that this was organized by secular mahagathbandhan+Aaam Nautanki party to show to Biharis that Gujaratis too are casteist ?

I mean that NEWS coming out of Bihar is too omnious for mahagathbandhan. BJP is pulling ahead of mahagathbandhan due to Hindu consolidation, a consolidation which could only br broken by caste consolidation.

This could be a play to sow doubts in mind of Bihari voters about Modi/Gujarat model.

Cant be rules out.. But looks like a bit out of Nitish's league. However I am 100% confident of Kejriwal's involvement. He has been getting a free hand in Delhi. Its time to activate smearing campaign by RSS folks..

CNR4R0vUcAQD-kZ.jpg

Behind this whole Patel stir up, it looks like a well orchestrated plan which was in making for at least few months. A very shrewd sinister plan. Perhaps by best minds from anti-Modi lobby both from BJP and others. Total failure on BJP-RSS side to not foresee it. I think some portion of RSS-VHP (perhaps Togadia group ) may very well be involved in this.

Its good luck of Modi and nation that this guy was not trained properly and could not stop himself from uttering political statements. Time for Amit Shah style real politik in Gujrat. Anadiben might be a great chief minister but she is a lousy politician for BJP's citadel. Better political managers are required in all BJP rules states. This cant just be a coincidence : Vyapam , Lalitgate and this... Looks like a very extensive plan..

Thats our bad luck. Every RWer tries to become Prithviraj when he gets power. Modi should realize why he got power.

Thanks to his stupidity i believe the whole plan has gone downhill quiet fast. His financial backers have pulled out support. I believe this protest and his career is as good as dead now.

Biharis are smarter than Delhites

Thanks to his stupidity i believe the whole plan has gone downhill quiet fast. His financial backers have pulled out support. I believe this protest and his career is as good as dead now.

Congress could step up to finance like they did with Teesta setalvad.

They still has a cash cow of Karnataka and years of looted property.

1 or 2 more years and their funds in reserve would be over ... This time no foreign and NGO funding like 2004...

NGO banning have hurt them bad... Congress is not a ideological party which can survive without funding ... and Sanghis managed to make Gandis a gandi gaali among common man ... worst Regional parties and left looking really weak after dominating Indian politics for 2 decades ... I see BJP getting stronger in 2019 election ...

They had planned something big for him. He was talking in Hindi not in Gujarati. Probably he would have been brought in Bihar to rant against Gujrat model.

However I have a feeling that this is just the beginning. This plan to hit Modi has started. They will try to exploit every crack in society. A better Home minister is needed.

The real question is Will Modi get rid of Jaitley?

Yahi to rona hai .. Worst decision by Modi. Other two bad decisions are : Rajnath Singh and Smriti Irani.. All three have been underperforming. Jaitley has been the worst.

Someone said today " Modi Chai ki Ketley se shuru hua, Jaitley pe khatam hoga"...

Back
Top Bottom