What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

The other side of the argument ....

CNPphJbVAAA0fOo.jpg

If Amit shah is as Ruthless as they claim this could be right from his cook book. Congies and AAPtards get blamed. Since Guj govt. already denied reservation and patel agitation will also force OBC voters to shift into BJP. Makes sense. But i don't support this division among caste lines....

The other side of the argument ....

CNPphJbVAAA0fOo.jpg

just checked his profile page, the guy seems to be a Modi Hater

If Amit shah is as Ruthless as they claim this could be right from his cook book. COngies and AAPtards get blamed. Since Guj govt. already denied reservation and patel agitation will also force OBC voters to shift into BJP. Makes sense. But i don't support this division among caste lines....

Yeah I was about to tell you that, plus he is a film maker quite an imagination he got there.

Sub ka par kaat diya jayega bhai..sahi waqt pe. If you go by the chronology of events of the past six months..there's no doubt Modi will fix it right.
I hope he does or else Jaitley will make sure he won't get second term.

If that's the case..why try in Gujarat? Gujarat is BJPs den...why use it as guinea pig? They could have tried in some non-BJP states like UP, Bihar or WB. This theory is bit hard to digest.

This is well planned from the very beginning, there were reports of of RSS involvement in MSM, then we have rumors like these floating around. Its like this was planned to pin the blame on BJP

I hope he does or else Jaitley will make sure he won't get second term.

He will get second term weather jaitley wants it or not, There is no National opposition there is literally no one else to vote for... A win in BIhar will seal the deal especially when Nitish has been a more or less a successful CM in first term and Anti incumbency is low...

Its the entire Lutyans + NGO + Media network which govt. is being slowly dismantled. In the next couple of years these folks will go to any extent to gain back power.

So far NGO's are being delt with , Lutyans political support base is dwindling, Gandhi is a curse word. Nobody trusts the Media and slowly and steadily the Lutyans network in Govt. administration is also being removed...This is Existential crisis for them...
That's why Modi needs atleast two full terms to complete his mission. There'll be both people inside & out trying to halt his juggernaut for this very reason. Hope he succeeds in overcoming those hurdles.

This is well planned from the very beginning, there were reports of of RSS involvement in MSM, then we have rumors like these floating around. Its like this was planned to pin the blame on BJP
I missed out on his speech today, did anyone else spoke from dais or just this guy?

That's why Modi needs atleast two full terms to complete his mission. There'll be both people inside & out trying to halt his juggernaut for this very reason. Hope he succeeds in overcoming those hurdles.

From a chai wala, he definitely did not get up here to fall. Either way i think the balls are rolling. Having a meeting on OROP without the Finance Minister is telling... Especially on the sacking of previous acting ED chief. Jaitley was forced to do that

I so want it to be Jaitely, I wish Veterans protested against Jaitley for holding up OROP file things would have been interesting.

Think one section of BJP is banking on them being PM after seeing Modi fall...

Back
Top Bottom