What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

But still Hindus in Assam are 65%,not 48% he he....

48% where?Kerala?I don't care coz i left malluland long ago :P On a serious note even if Hindus are really <50 in i don't think there'd be much of an impact in a deeply mixed society like yours

.you are our prime target..

Wth :o: Whose target ? @mujahidind is the only guy who has threatened me before in here :hitwall:

.At least other Malayali Sanghis in this forum are straight forward in their hate towards us

Us ? If you are a muslim take no offence , like I said in other thread there is no point in scare mongering

CNQbl6AUAAA0GPk.jpg

Muslim decadel drop is higher than that of Hindus

May very well be rubbish.. But not many in Gujrat can bring out so many people out..

You know there are screenshots floating around the SM of Guj Cong whatsapp group calling for ruckus

This is again baseless. There are no factions within RSS. Even VHP is not against Modi. VHP is a Hindu hardline organization and has utter contempt for Congress. To imagine it tying up with Congress is beyond belief. People who imagine VHP and RSS are at odds or loggerhead with each other do not have any understanding of these organizations or how closely they work with each other.

VHP is glad for the first time there is a Hindutva govt in power and not for anything in the world would it ever try to pull them down. If anything it is common sense that they will use this time to deepen the roots of Hindutva in the country and not rip it off.

How else can one explain this crowd ..? Genuine grievance on part of Patels... ?

How else can one explain this crowd ..? Genuine grievance on part of Patels... ?

Reservations is a sore point in our society. Patels have no grievance on this matter nor do they want a leg up, but if they can use this opportunity to end the reservation system, they would pitch in. Baniya mentality.

The fact is they deserted the rally the moment it became political.

48% where?Kerala?I don't care coz i left malluland long ago :P On a serious note even if Hindus are really <50 in i don't think there'd be much of an impact in a deeply mixed society like yours

Wth :o: Whose target ? @mujahidind is the only
No,Kerala is deeply polarized now,can't be cured easily..previous generation were secular,But can't say the same for current one..
Sanghis in Kerala keeps blaming us for their own downfall,But look,Their own caste organizations are fighting each other because of ego,who is superior..We do have many caste and sects in Christianity,But unlike hindus,We stay united for a common cause leaving behind our caste differences..Hindus in Kerala are more into caste mongering,This is the very reason why many were converted into other religions..But still sanghis are interested only in blaming us than looking into their own faults and rectifying it...
Mujahind.guy is a Marathi Hindu,not Muslim

No,Kerala is deeply polarized now,can't be cured easily..previous generation were secular,But can't say the same for current one..
Sanghis in Kerala keeps blaming us for their own downfall,But look,Their own caste organizations are fighting each other because of ego,who is superior..We do have many caste and sects in Christianity,But unlike hindus,We stay united for a common cause leaving behind our caste differences..Hindus in Kerala are more into caste mongering,This is the very reason why many were converted into other religions..But still sanghis are interested only in blaming us than looking into their own faults and rectifying it...
Mujahind.guy is a Marathi Hindu,not Muslim
Just had a dude spreading jesus at my doorsteps.asked him to go home politely.

This must be thorougly investigated once this agitation settles down. Who instigated and who financed ? Make all of them pay through their nose for this. Slap Riot act against them and this Joker Patel.

Back
Top Bottom