What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Niqaab zaroor utheraga inkka. Massive intelligence failure though that BJP failed to predict this move by INC and AAP.

Maharashtra Cong has warned of a similar agitation in Maharashtra.

Unlike congress BJP does not use IB for keeping track of political rivals, and that is the way it should be. CBI should not be used for controlling political rivals either.

No doubt there are some who beg for it :P

Ok i don't really know much about situation in Kerala but since we don't here news of tensions or religious strife from the state i thought everything was all good.Am a Right-winger but have nothing personal against Christians or muslims I shared that link of Assam because in 2001 there were 6 muslim majority districts in Assam now it has become 9 - all districts bordering Bengal - you've to be naive to believe this has got nothing to do with unchecked infiltration

LOL.... don' be such a retard and try and "prove" hindooos don't hate christians and muslims in kerala.

There are some who wants to believe this so that it provides them a justification for their hate and bigotry. This is similar to pakistan's justification for their hate for India / Hindoos. They have convinced themselves of all kind of $hit :lol:

Some will do anything to hand on to their privileges....... the very fact that they rejoice in their privileges proves they are no way ethical or moral, so why do you want to beg for his understanding ? Get a grip on reality.

Unlike congress BJP does not use IB for keeping track of political rivals, and that is the way it should be. CBI should not be used for controlling political rivals either.

No doubt there are some who beg for it

This is beyond party politics and spills over into national security issue. The seculars are planning anarchy across the country. Read some reports there are 6000 Jats trained in arms ready to be unleashed in Haryana for a repeat of Gujarat. Same with Maharashtra.

This is beyond party politics and spills over into national security issue. The seculars are planning anarchy across the country. Read some reports there are 6000 Jats trained in arms ready to be unleashed in Haryana for a repeat of Gujarat. Same with Maharashtra.

You think they would fond that out by now . Especially with d oval at the healm

You think they would fond that out by now . Especially with d oval at the healm

Sure, there were rumors they were trying such a thing before but have you seen any action on that front yet? Is Gujarat not a proof that they did not act on any info they had?

There are some who wants to believe this so that it provides them a justification for their hate and bigotry. This is similar to pakistan's justification for their hate for India / Hindoos. They have convinced themselves of all kind of $hit :lol:

Some will do anything to hand on to their privileges.......
hahahahaha
Hello,Vanakam,Namaskaram,Namasthe who is preaching??..that too about hate and bigotry??Are you the very same lord manvan??...I have seen your so called 'lovable' posts regarding Sikhs,Sikhism,Guru Nanak and Bengalis..so much love,respect and affection for other religion and cultures..

This is just repressed anger against "reservation".

Rather than blame the protesters (patels or Jats), India should be listening to them. Its time to start a serious rethink on "reservation" and start curtailing its abuse and link it to economic realities.

Otherwise this will just keep growing in the coming days. Modi just happened to inherit it.

hahahahaha
Hello,Vanakam,Namaskaram,Namasthe who is preaching??..that too about hate and bigotry??Are you the very same lord manvan??...I have seen your so called 'lovable' posts regarding Sikhs,Sikhism,Guru Nanak and Bengalis..so much love,respect and affection for other religion and cultures..

OMG ...... are you just about to award me a "Certificate " ? :lol: .......... no thank you.

This is just repressed anger against "reservation".

Rather than blame the protesters (patels or Jats), India should be listening to them. Its time to start a serious rethink on "reservation" and start curtailing its abuse and link it to economic realities.

Otherwise this will just keep growing in the coming days. Modi just happened to inherit it.

If you think that then you are living in a la-la land. Nobody here is blaming Patels or Jats. This is clearly manufactured chaos/riot striking at the heart of Hindu consolidation. The only way the seculars figured to dismantle Modi regime. If you think Modi can dismantle reservation and still hold on to the govt, then it is just further proof you are divorced from reality.

If you think that then you are living in a la-la land. Nobody here is blaming Patels or Jats. This is clearly manufactured chaos/riot striking at the heart of Hindu consolidation. The only way the seculars figured to dismantle Modi regime. If you think Modi can dismantle reservation and still hold on to the govt, then it is just further proof you are divorced from reality.

What kind of rubbish strawman argument is that ? Did not expect this from you. You of all people should know better than pull such a stunt on me.

This Image is not "Manufactured anger", it is a doze of reality. Why refuse to face reality ?

Patels_2523602g.jpg

Why blame the "secular parties" if they are seeking to ride this anger ? That is just smart politics.

Somebody WILL ride it, THAT is inevitable. If not Modi, then AAP or CONgress.

OMG ...... are you just about to award me a "Certificate " ? :lol: .......... no thank you.
no darling,But you have no rights to call others bigots or preaching about Indian cultural values because you yourself is the biggest of all..Its like some jihadi john calling yakub memon a terrorist..
I could understand your hate and frustration for Abrahamics like us But for Sikhs and Bengalis??..I am not tagging any Bengali or Sikh members here..

What kind of rubbish strawman argument is that ? Did not expect this from you. You of all people should know better than pull such a stunt on me.

This Image is not "Manufactured anger", it is a doze of reality. Why refuse to face reality ?

Patels_2523602g.jpg

Why blame the "secular parties" if they are seeking to ride this anger ? That is just smart politics.

Somebody WILL ride it, THAT is inevitable. If not Modi, then AAP or CONgress.

You need to update yourself. Villagers were promised money to gather to the venue without any knowledge about the agenda. The crowds vacated in 2-3 hours once they came to know the subject matter. The goons caught burning places were all from Delhi/Bihar. No Patels in them.

Patels are one the richest communities in Gujarat and you are saying they are aggrieved over some reservation issue?

All the prominent Patel groups withdrew their support once they knew CM and PMO were being targeted.

no darling,But you have no rights to call others bigots or preaching about Indian cultural values because you yourself is the biggest of all..Its like some jihadi john calling yakub memon a terrorist..
I could understand your hate and frustration for Abrahamics like us But for Sikhs and Bengalis??..I am not tagging any Bengali or Sikh members here..

I call bigots out when I see traces of bigotry in them. In your case there is more than a trace.

I have abused mallu's more than abrahamics, sikhs and bengali's :lol: ....... so that must mean I hate mallus too, right ? :lol

You need to update yourself. Villagers were promised money to gather to the venue without any knowledge about the agenda. The crowds vacated in 2-3 hours once they came to know the subject matter. The goons caught burning places were all from Delhi/Bihar. No Patels in them.

Patels are one the richest communities in Gujarat and you are saying they are aggrieved over some reservation issue?

All the prominent Patel groups withdrew their support once they knew CM and PMO were being targeted.

I am updated. Villagers are not simpletons who will do anything for money.

One one hand you are saying Patels are the richest community and in the same tone you are claiming that they sat in the hot summer sun for a few hundred bucks :disagree: . Why would they do that ?

The crowd vacated once they meeting became ANTI BJP, and tried to shift the FOCUS of the meeting away from reservation. Everything said and done, they are Pro Hindutva and Pro BJP, but their demands are legitimate in their eyes.

Bihari's may be the one's doing the burning, but that crowd you see re not full of Bihari's they are full of Patels.

I call bigots out when I see traces of bigotry in them. In your case there is more than a trace.

I have abused mallu's more than abrahamics, sikhs and bengali's :lol: ....... so that must mean I hate mallus too, right ? :lol

One one hand you are saying Patels are the richest community and in the same tone you are claiming that they sat in the hot summer sun for a few hundred bucks :disagree: . Why would they do that ?

The crowd vacated once they meeting became ANTI BJP, and tried to shift the FOCUS of the meeting away from reservation. Everything said and done, they are Pro Hindutva and Pro BJP, but their demands are legitimate in their eyes.

Bihari's may be the one's doing the burning, but that crowd you see re not full of Bihari's they are full of Patels.

Here is what I am saying reservation is a sore issue but not such a sore point that it will cause Gujarat to burn. Hey 5 lakhs people gathering for a peaceful rally is far far different that what ensued in Gujarat. Patels are not so angry that they would burn down Gujarat for it.

Again, Hindu consolidation does not mean there will be no differences among groups of Hindus, but does that mean it will result in chaos and anarchy? I doubt it. What is happening now is manufactured anarchy.

Here is what I am saying reservation is a sore issue but not such a sore point that it will cause Gujarat to burn. Hey 5 lakhs people gathering for a peaceful rally is far far different that what ensued in Gujarat. Patels are not so angry that they would burn down Gujarat for it.

I agree with that, its unlikely that the patels will resort to such violence without any significant reason, and especially when there CM of Gujarat is a Patel :P

That was clearly a case of some political party seeking to escalate matters, but the issue is a hot issue ready for exploitation by any political party. So it should not be seen as a gimmick. The anger is real and the matter must be resolved with political maturity, not ham handed police action.

Again, Hindu consolidation does not mean there will be no differences among groups of Hindus, but does that mean it will result in chaos and anarchy? I doubt it. What is happening now is manufactured anarchy.

I agree, the anarchy is manufactured.

I have abused mallu's more than abrahamics, sikhs and bengali's :lol: ....... so that must mean I hate mallus too, right ? :
You are free to criticize anything But within limits..Abusing sikh gurus,Jesus,Mary, or any religious figures or insulting great personalities like Subash Chandra Boss or calling Bengalis as anti Indians is not the right way to criticize..
I do attack sanghis and hindus in this forum But never uttered a single word that hurts their religious sentiments..

I agree with that, its unlikely that the patels will resort to such violence without any significant reason, and especially when there CM of Gujarat is a Patel :P

That was clearly a case of some political party seeking to escalate matters, but the issue is a hot issue ready for exploitation by any political party. So it should not be seen as a gimmick. The anger is real and the matter must be resolved with political maturity, not ham handed police action.

I agree, the anarchy is manufactured.

The police was not ham handed. Once the crowd left the venue, HP's goons started burning up places to escalate the matter. There is nothing which can be done is such a situation but react the way Guj govt and police did.

Back
Top Bottom