What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Gandhi land in amethi to be given back under order of u.p govt. Big win for smriti Iran

Ok anyone wonder if hardik kejrival and mim is a part of Congress mukt bharat ? When y think about it
All the vote banks of Congress are at stake.

No,Kerala is deeply polarized now,can't be cured easily..previous generation were secular,But can't say the same for current one..
Sanghis in Kerala keeps blaming us for their own downfall,But look,Their own caste organizations are fighting each other because of ego,who is superior..We do have many caste and sects in Christianity,But unlike hindus,We stay united for a common cause leaving behind our caste differences..Hindus in Kerala are more into caste mongering,This is the very reason why many were converted into other religions..But still sanghis are interested only in blaming us than looking into their own faults and rectifying it...
Mujahind.guy is a Marathi Hindu,not Muslim

Ok i don't really know much about situation in Kerala but since we don't here news of tensions or religious strife from the state i thought everything was all good.Am a Right-winger but have nothing personal against Christians or muslims I shared that link of Assam because in 2001 there were 6 muslim majority districts in Assam now it has become 9 - all districts bordering Bengal - you've to be naive to believe this has got nothing to do with unchecked infiltration

fringe group of right wing judges are a threat to secular fabric.

Muslims are decreasing in Gujarat at alarming rate. Looks like they followed Modi to Delhi :(
CNVN9SjU8AApSoR.jpg

Those are wrong figures tweeted by Hindustan Times as usual. Rather there has been in increase in the number of Muslims at 27%

An off-topic post! :D

17229_894577133911099_4639440142379710515_n.jpg

Hehehe.... They should hold this meeting in PISS ... :omghaha:

There were 1500 people. That's nothing.

1500 were left when he started talking about Nitish and Kejriwal... At least 5-6 lakhs people had come. Managing such crowd is a humongous task. Congress and Kejri can not manage this.

Ok i don't really know much about situation in Kerala but since we don't here news of tensions or religious strife from the state i thought everything was all good.Am a Right-winger but have nothing personal against Christians or muslims I shared that link of Assam because in 2001 there were 6 muslim majority districts in Assam now it has become 9 - all districts bordering Bengal - you've to be naive to believe this has got nothing to do with unchecked infiltration
Its almost Muslim/Christian vs Hindu in Kerala,Our minds are deeply divided,Sad but true..
We have nothing against Hindus of Kerala,They are our blood brothers..Our only issue is with the big mouthed internet sanghis.They know they can't do anything against us in Kerala..So they are using social medias as a tool to abuse us,just check any websites,twitter,facebook handle owned by Kerala sanghis..yes,They have the upper hand in social media platforms because of support they are getting from other Indian hindu groups(This very PDF is a perfect example)..
We do accept criticisms,but never ever forgive anyone who abuse our forefathers,questioning our patriotism,calling us non Indians and refugees..

Zaara ghunghat to uthao inka.
for what??
They are only paid coolies doing for some money..Culprits are those rich influential pawn broker Gujarati patel groups who are misusing these poor biharis for rioting..

Back
Top Bottom