What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

You are free to criticize anything But within limits..Abusing sikh gurus,Jesus,Mary, or any religious figures or insulting great personalities like Subash Chandra Boss or calling Bengalis as anti Indians is not the right way to criticize..
I do attack sanghis and hindus in this forum But never uttered a single word that hurts their religious sentiments..

There are NO LIMITS to free speech, ESPECIALLY on the internet.

I have a consistent policy of giving back better than I receive. So the next time some smart alec tries to directly or indirectly blame Hinduism, I will reply back in the same tone. Expect no Mercy.

The police was not ham handed. Once the crowd left the venue, HP's goons started burning up places to escalate the matter. There is nothing which can be done is such a situation but react the way Guj govt and police did.

Again I agree, but the people who planed "direct action" managed to gain the community sympathy for the moment. Significant propaganda is required to demolish this sympathy. e.g. highlighting the Bihari origin of the violent protesters. But 'secular" media will not spread this news. So its politics all over again.

Again I agree, but the people who planed "direct action" managed to gain the community sympathy for the moment. Significant propaganda is required to demolish this sympathy. e.g. highlighting the Bihari origin of the violent protesters. But 'secular" media will not spread this news. So its politics all over again.

I do not think there is any sympathy from the Gujaratis themselves for what is happening there now. In fact the Gujjus I spoke to said Kejriwal is involved in this. They are far too wise to fall for such tricks. Secular media though is behaving as is its wont. Of course there will always be the likes of Mallika Sarabhai and other AAPtards who will both buy and peddle secular lies.

Significant propaganda is required to demolish this sympathy. e.g. highlighting the Bihari origin of the violent protesters. But 'secular" media will not spread this news. So its politics all over again.
never,won't.
It may create anti bihari sentiments among Gujaratis...Indian medias are known for twisting and exaggerating anything...Same like situation was happened to poor Tamils living in Southern Karnataka in 1991..

never,won't.
It may create anti bihari sentiments among Gujaratis...Indian medias are known for twisting and exaggerating anything...Same like situation was happened to poor Tamils living in Southern Karnataka in 1991..

Bihari constitute a significant work force in Gujarat so any such anti Bihari sentiment is unlikely. Besides Bihari's already have a poor reputation pan India, so its not like Gujarati's are unaware of their uncouth behaviour.

Tamil's OTOH have a good reputation as hard workers and honest folks (for most parts) and non violent folks.

Why should patels be concerned over some reservation issue when they are businessmen ?

This is quiet clearly manufactured riots.

Why should patels be concerned over some reservation issue when they are businessmen ?

This is quiet clearly manufactured riots.

In the real world, not all "Brahmins" are rich and prosperous or even intelligent or educated. Same holds true for Patels.

When they see the neighbours kids get a better life than their kids even after scoring lesser marks, the anger is natural.

32 pc industries shut or sick in Gujarat - The Times of India

Gujarat model of development draws flak - NEW DELHI - The Hindu

In Gujarat, 9% SMEs shut down operations: State govt official | Business Standard News

You cannot punish people or their children for having courage to become entrepreneurs. They too would like Job Security or income security.

Attachments

• upload_2015-8-27_13-29-57.jpeg
    upload_2015-8-27_13-29-57.jpeg
    142.3 KB · Views: 33
In the real world, not all "Brahmins" are rich and prosperous or even intelligent or educated. Same holds true for Patels.

When they see the neighbours kids get a better life than their kids even after scoring lesser marks, the anger is natural.

32 pc industries shut or sick in Gujarat - The Times of India

Gujarat model of development draws flak - NEW DELHI - The Hindu

In Gujarat, 9% SMEs shut down operations: State govt official | Business Standard News

You cannot punish people or their children for having courage to become entrepreneurs. They too would like Job Security or income security.

So what.... You burn the state to he ground ? Not everyone can get govt. Job they have to live with that and fight to remove reservation not engage in this nonsense.

Do you see me running around burning things just I belong in gen class ?

Back
Top Bottom