What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

so in 2016 the rajya sabha mps strength will be like this
NDA = 71
bjp = 67

INC = 63

note = 2016 assembly election result taken as how much seats parties having right now.

and in 2018 will be like this
NDA = 69
bjp = 65
inc = 49

if in case BJP perform well in all the upcoming elections including assam, bihar, karnataka, uttar pradesh, tamilnadu and west bengal there may be a chance to get 105 seats in 2018.

by including all the parties the NDA will be 120 to 125....
touch and go........ for majority in upper house

Last edited:
Bihari constitute a significant work force in Gujarat so any such anti Bihari sentiment is unlikely. Besides Bihari's already have a poor reputation pan India, so its not like Gujarati's are unaware of their uncouth behaviour.

Tamil's OTOH have a good reputation as hard workers and honest folks (for most parts) and non violent folks.
Actually Tamils were majority in Bangalore city until 1990's,before delimitation,Still older city parts are more or less Tamil majority,for eg-Ulsoor,Cantonment etc..
I heard they(patel)start attacking Dalits??..Biharis most probably were hired and used by patel groups..There are many Bihari construction in Kerala too,never heard about any riots caused by them yet..Their only bad reputation is 'pan parag chewing'..
Regarding Gujarati settus-They are often portrayed as greedy,cunning in South Indian films,and its true to a certain extent(no offense.).

@magudi @Star Wars @Echo_419 @ranjeet @Kadambawarrior [USER=24361]@Bang Galore @Tridibans @JanjaWeed @Nair saab @saurav @IndoCarib @sarthakganguly

Is it only me or you people too think that OROP is a minefield for government. I mean 10,000 crore Rupees is an heavy financial burden, but it would be nothing in comparison to 4-5 lac crore that Govt may have to spend on Pensions, if all govt servants demand for OROP.

And be assured, Once OROP is granted to Military, other govt servants under leadership of Congress would launch agitation for OROP. How would government deal with that?

On this forum, @Star Wars is blaming Jaitely for blocking OROP, but if you give a though to repercussions, Jaitely is right in blocking it.[/USER]

So what.... You burn the state to he ground ? Not everyone can get govt. Job they have to live with that and fight to remove reservation not engage in this nonsense.

Do you see me running around burning things just I belong in gen class ?

LOL....... why are you asking me this question you freak ? I am not a Patel. :lol:

Actually Tamils were majority in Bangalore city until 1990's,before delimitation,Still older city parts are more or less Tamil majority,for eg-Ulsoor,Cantonment etc..
I heard they(patel)start attacking Dalits??..Biharis most probably were hired and used by patel groups..There are many Bihari construction in Kerala too,never heard about any riots caused by them yet..Their only bad reputation is 'pan parag chewing'..
Regarding Gujarati settus-They are often portrayed as greedy,cunning in South Indian films,and its true to a certain extent(no offense.).

Provide link to show "patels" attacked "dalits" :lol:

@magudi @Star Wars @Echo_419 @ranjeet @Kadambawarrior [USER=24361]@Bang Galore @Tridibans @JanjaWeed @Nair saab @saurav @IndoCarib @sarthakganguly

Is it only me or you people too think that OROP is a minefield for government. I mean 10,000 crore Rupees is an heavy financial burden, but it would be nothing in comparison to 4-5 lac crore that Govt may have to spend on Pensions, if all govt servants demand for OROP.

And be assured, Once OROP is granted to Military, other govt servants under leadership of Congress would launch agitation for OROP. How would government deal with that?

On this forum, @Star Wars is blaming Jaitely for blocking OROP, but if you give a though to repercussions, Jaitely is right in blocking it.[/USER]

Modi should have done his homework before promising stuff

My thread a while ago The bitter truth about OROP

Agreed a developing country like ours cannot afford such a burden

CNalmiuU8AAuEzz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom