What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

They had planned something big for him. He was talking in Hindi not in Gujarati. Probably he would have been brought in Bihar to rant against Gujrat model.

However I have a feeling that this is just the beginning. This plan to hit Modi has started. They will try to exploit every crack in society. A better Home minister is needed.

I can't help but think such a plan was hatched in Gujarat and they did not know about this. Simply not possible...

@Nair saab @ranjeet @Star Wars @saurav @JanjaWeed

Is their a chance that this was organized by secular mahagathbandhan+Aaam Nautanki party to show to Biharis that Gujaratis too are casteist ?

I mean that NEWS coming out of Bihar is too omnious for mahagathbandhan. BJP is pulling ahead of mahagathbandhan due to Hindu consolidation, a consolidation which could only br broken by caste consolidation.

This could be a play to sow doubts in mind of Bihari voters about Modi/Gujarat model.
naahh... Which ever Bihari I am meeting since last 1 year are BJP supporters ... it is not due tcast consolidation ...

Biharis like Bahubali Netas ... slight shades which Modi has as a Bad a$$ leader + Development + Hindutva

I am fearful that BJP is killing all parties in India...in every election since last 1.5 years some or the other minor parties get extinct...

We must start a NGO to save these endangered species ...

Who controls media?

And it's Finance ministry where file is stuck

IBN had tweeted today that Jaitley thinks OROP can not be implemented as its not financially sustainable. I am 100% sure he would have told something like this.

I can't help but think such a plan was hatched in Gujarat and they did not know about this. Simply not possible...

Thats why I think a section of RSS and VHP is involved... RSS has a tendency to harm RWers.

A crowd this big can not come on call of such a leader. It takes whole lot of backroom effort to bring people out. I have been involved in Bihar. G@@n* phat jaati hai, 100000 cross karne mein.. Yahan kam se kam 3-4 lakh log the.. Jyada bhi ho sakte hain... Yeh meticulous planning hai.. Congress ke paas itna strength nahi hai.. Mujhe yeh pukka inside attack lag raha hai..

That tweet was deleted i think .... besides, there was also a post from this guy

Yes.. But I trust Jaitley to say something like this.

1 or 2 more years and their funds in reserve would be over ... This time no foreign and NGO funding like 2004...

NGO banning have hurt them bad... Congress is not a ideological party which can survive without funding ... and Sanghis managed to make Gandis a gandi gaali among common man ... worst Regional parties and left looking really weak after dominating Indian politics for 2 decades ... I see BJP getting stronger in 2019 election ...

Only regional leaders can stop Modi next time. BJP has to act fast to destroy such leaders. Sadly BJP has given up on Bengal and Odisha.. Bengal has such good scope for at least 10 MP seats for BJP.

Anyone knows Gujrati here ..? what does this say ..?

CNSBBJOUkAAqEps.jpg

Thats why I think a section of RSS and VHP is involved... RSS has a tendency to harm RWers.

A crowd this big can not come on call of such a leader. It takes whole lot of backroom effort to bring people out. I have been involved in Bihar. G@@n* phat jaati hai, 100000 cross karne mein.. Yahan kam se kam 3-4 lakh log the.. Jyada bhi ho sakte hain... Yeh meticulous planning hai.. Congress ke paas itna strength nahi hai.. Mujhe yeh pukka inside attack lag raha hai..

There was actually news on RSS helping these protests , it is a possibility.

Jaitley has to be removed. Todays meeting on OROP without Jaitley does give me some hope.

Only regional leaders can stop Modi next time. BJP has to act fast to destroy such leaders. Sadly BJP has given up on Bengal and Odisha..

Odisha has a good CM, BJP was not able to get seats in ODisha even in 2014 elections.

Odisha has a good CM, BJP was not able to get seats in ODisha even in 2014 elections.

Good or Bad CM, BJP needs those seats.. Maybe some sort of understanding needs to be done. These two states have 60 seats.. leavin these for regional parties s not wise..

Good or Bad CM, BJP needs those seats.. Maybe some sort of understanding needs to be done. These two states have 60 seats.. leavin these for regional parties s not wise..

TDP, Odisha and Jaya are easier to deal with when passing legislation, its the Gandhi family which should be wiped out...

Only regional leaders can stop Modi next time. BJP has to act fast to destroy such leaders. Sadly BJP has given up on Bengal and Odisha.. Bengal has such good scope for at least 10 MP seats for BJP.

Anyone knows Gujrati here ..? what does this say ..?

CNSBBJOUkAAqEps.jpg
Patels are not supporting today's tofan and dhamal ... patels are peace loving and it's aapians who are responsible.

Gujarati's themselves saying rioting crowds are Sparse and situation under control. This riot is clearly orchestrated by help from outsiders

@Nair saab @ranjeet @Star Wars @saurav @JanjaWeed

Is their a chance that this was organized by secular mahagathbandhan+Aaam Nautanki party to show to Biharis that Gujaratis too are casteist ?

I mean that NEWS coming out of Bihar is too omnious for mahagathbandhan. BJP is pulling ahead of mahagathbandhan due to Hindu consolidation, a consolidation which could only br broken by caste consolidation.

This could be a play to sow doubts in mind of Bihari voters about Modi/Gujarat model.

Not going to work. BJP possesses remedy to every caste calculation in Bihar..be it Yadav, Dalit, Mahadalit, Brahmin or OBC..they covered everyone pretty much. But past six months have shown one thing though...political parties who enjoyed & used to power will do anything or go to any length to get power back. Kind of shenanigans being played out in the public off late by the opposition, media & social activists alike, only goes to show that they can't really afford more than one term of Modi govt.

Last edited:
Not going to work. BJP possesses remedy to every caste calculation in Bihar..be it Yadav, Dalit, Mahadalit, Brahmin or OBC..they covered everyone pretty much. But past six months have shown one thing though...political parties who enjoyed & used to power will do anything or go to any length to get power back. Kind of shenanigans being played out in the public off late by the opposition, media & social activists alike only goes to show that they can't really afford more than one term of Modi govt.

Its the entire Lutyans + NGO + Media network which govt. is being slowly dismantled. In the next couple of years these folks will go to any extent to gain back power.

So far NGO's are being delt with , Lutyans political support base is dwindling, Gandhi is a curse word. Nobody trusts the Media and slowly and steadily the Lutyans network in Govt. administration is also being removed...This is Existential crisis for them...

Back
Top Bottom