What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Otherwise another 5 pages of Constitutional vs Money bill will be discussed
That actually made sense. Quite basic actually.
GST doesn't require amendment. I didn't mean implementing core ideologies of BJP.

BJP doesn't have balls to touch Vadra and you are pinning your hopes for getting Sonia and co shamed. Anyway Rahul is doing his job. Congress will ruin itself.
BJP is taking it slow. The strategy is understandable. It is true that BJP does not have the balls to touch the big kinpins. Not even Modi perhaps can get that ball rolling. Which is disappointing.

Rahul is our best man.

But the seed needs to be nipped in the bud. Never should Congress given even a chance of ruining our nation.

On the other hand, GST is going to be tricky. Even with BJP majority in both houses. Inside story...

That actually made sense. Quite basic actually.

BJP is taking it slow. The strategy is understandable. It is true that BJP does not have the balls to touch the big kinpins. Not even Modi perhaps can get that ball rolling. Which is disappointing.

Rahul is our best man.

But the seed needs to be nipped in the bud. Never should Congress given even a chance of ruining our nation.

On the other hand, GST is going to be tricky. Even with BJP majority in both houses. Inside story...

I heard NIA had something very strong against Sonia and Co. in Maoist massacre of Local Congress leaders in Chattishgadh. But after BJP comming to power, never even heard of that.

Which seed are you talking about ?? Rahul is the seed and he won't germinate.

Anyway GST is very important for our Country.

I heard NIA had something very strong against Sonia and Co. in Maoist massacre of Local Congress leaders in Chattishgadh. But after BJP comming to power, never even heard of that.

NIA does have it even now. But don't expect it to come out anytime soon.

Rahul is not the seed. The seed is not there right now. Probably in incubation. As long as its Rahul ALONE, its fine. But otherwise not.

GST is very important for our country.

But don't forget that BJP is not a party of saints either. Nor are entirely non corrupt. I will say upto this.

Am not talking about Majority, am talking about the most amount of seats. The support from other parties will be enough from then on to pass bills...
Current position: 2016
Andhra =+ 2
Assam -no change
bihar -+4 If the BJP gets a 163 seats the BJP can get 4 of the 5 seats.
chattisgarh=O of the 2 retiring in 2016, one is from the Congress, and one from the BJP. The number of seats needed to elect a member in 2016 is 31, so both parties will retain their seats.
haryana +2
HP = -1(bjp will be replaced by cong)
jharkand +2
karnataka = -1 (had 2 but will lose one this time)
kerala=0
MP = +1 or 0(3 to retire,one congress)
maharashtra=+4
punjab=0(no change)
rajashtan=+2
sikkim=0
TN =+1(if it wins more than 34 seats in 2016 elections
telengana=0
uttarakand=-1
up=0(no change will retain the single seat )
Nominated=+5

total 20 ?
current strength =59+20= 79(optimistic scenario)
congress(UPA)=102 - some seats not many seats

So no single majority in Rajya sabha in 2016

Another 2,3 months and i expect a new ED chief which is supposed to be a MOdi man. The current one is just acting chief.

Current position: 2016
Andhra =+ 2
Assam -no change
bihar -+4 If the BJP gets a 163 seats the BJP can get 4 of the 5 seats.
chattisgarh=O of the 2 retiring in 2016, one is from the Congress, and one from the BJP. The number of seats needed to elect a member in 2016 is 31, so both parties will retain their seats.
haryana +2
HP = -1(bjp will be replaced by cong)
jharkand +2
karnataka = -1 (had 2 but will lose one this time)
kerala=0
MP = +1 or 0(3 to retire,one congress)
maharashtra=+4
punjab=0(no change)
rajashtan=+2
sikkim=0
TN =+1(if it wins more than 34 seats in 2016 elections
telengana=0
uttarakand=-1
up=0(no change will retain the single seat )
Nominated=+5

total 20 ?
current strength =59+20= 79(optimistic scenario)
congress(UPA)=102 - some seats not many seats

So no single majority in Rajya sabha in 2016

Bro, i was never talking about majority, by 2016 end Congress will not be able to stop constitutional amendments. MOSt parties agree with it....

But don't forget that BJP is not a party of saints either. Nor are entirely non corrupt. I will say upto this.

that BJP 160 club is still around

@SarthakGanguly @Star Wars @Dhanush d @SwAggeR @TejasMk3 I think this site is used by terrorists. I kept an eye on few people and look at the conversation. Sorry I should have made a post about it but I don't have rights. Fortunately I took snapshot of their convo which they deleted later on.

11873753_930843396973042_7697624219662181170_n.jpg

WHich site ?

Man,is this for real ? ? They do have some extreme viewpoints but not this. is it from here ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom