What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I swear, i have a feeling MIM is an agent of RSS made to eat into the vote banks of these secular parties. BJP should rule for next 25 years. I don't care of regional parties like AIADMK, TDP and BJD remain they are more ore less pro development political parties...

True, the rise of Modi has resulted in the decrease of Castism and the increase of religious identities. Till now Lutyans group was dependent upon caste based fractures. Destruction of these caste identities will without a doubt damage the Secular group..

Bihar polls: BJP plotting to split Yadav votes, says Lalu Prasad | The Indian Express

Agreed rise of modi is also helping consolidating the Hindu vote

@SarthakGanguly @Star Wars @Dhanush d @SwAggeR @TejasMk3 @Geralt I think this site is used by terrorists. I kept an eye on few people and look at the conversation. Sorry I should have made a post about it but I don't have rights. Fortunately I took snapshot of their convo which they deleted later on.

11873753_930843396973042_7697624219662181170_n.jpg
@waz @Irfan Baloch @Jango please check this out . If you can verfiy this and take action accordingly

Back
Top Bottom