What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

This is the saddest part in Indian politics

1) Muslims cry that they are poor and left behind and blame BJP while it was Congress who ruled the nation since independence (except for a few terms here and there).:disagree:
2) People in Bihar/UP cry about jungle Raj/ Corruption/ Bimaadu state and flock to Mumbai/ Delhi. But back home, still vote on the basis of Kurmis/ Yadavs/ Bhumihars :hitwall:
3)I mean, for gods sake, people like Lalu openly says he is for Yadavs and Muslims.... so God forbids, if he gets elected, what about the 80% of the population which is neither Muslim nor Yadav?:angry:

I think the problem with Bihar is that the educated, upper/middle class folks don't bother participating in the elections, especially in the assembly elections the voter turnout is abysmal. BJP/NDA will have to get those people out of their houses and get them to vote, like it did in the general elections last year.

Villages still vote on the basis of caste and creed mostly, but that problem isn't unique to Bihar. But given the lower percentage of urbanization in Bihar, the effect of this seem more pronounced.

Its turning out to be a Religion than Caste Arithmetic. Its one thing the Lutyans have feared is a growing consolidation of Hindu to take more pride of their religion.

AM not talking about Majority, BJP already have been able to convince the other parties into agreeing with the bill. Even some congress leaders agree with them. Its only the Gandhi family which is the problem. By 2016 end BJP will be single largest party in RS if all things go well..

Congress got 4 seats in BIhar last time, 28 in U.P , West Bengal they will most probably get none. Only hope they have is in Punjab... I really doubt their resurgence on other states
I was trying to same thing ,single largest party wont happen till 2018.There was an excellent article regarding when rs member would be elected.Till 2018 not many members terms which end hail from states where there is no bjp majority.2018 would be RS membr from UP would get elected(around 20 or 30).so pivotal to win UP.

I was trying to same thing ,single largest party wont happen till 2018.There was an excellent article regarding when rs member would be elected.Till 2018 not many members terms which end hail from states where there is no bjp majority.2018 would be RS membr from UP would get elected(around 20 or 30).so pivotal to win UP.

BJP’s Rajya Sabha tally set to rise next year - The Hindu

Rajya Sabha deadlock – BJP must win State Assembly polls

In 2016, 75 seats will come up for re-election. Among these, BJP will increase its seats in Assam, Andhra, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Jharkhand and Rajasthan. It will lose some seats in Karnataka. BJP will become the single largest party in Rajya Sabha by 2016 end.

BJP’s Rajya Sabha tally set to rise next year - The Hindu

Rajya Sabha deadlock – BJP must win State Assembly polls

In 2016, 75 seats will come up for re-election. Among these, BJP will increase its seats in Assam, Andhra, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Jharkhand and Rajasthan. It will lose some seats in Karnataka. BJP will become the single largest party in Rajya Sabha by 2016 end.
No Rajya Sabha Majority For BJP Even In 2019 | Anirudh Sethi Report
Check this link. it highlights my point,
Allso the link you posted despite 75 seats , in only 27 seats they can hope to gain seats(not even including net gain)

@magudi , what say about joint session to push threw the sabotage and implement GST like important bills ??

No that will only strengthen them.
Keep Rahul Gandhi. Just put the ablest leaders to shame(like Sonia and Co). Put fake cases, do anything. Everything. Then hang them in Red Fort. :D

It is the need of the hour, just warning you as a well wisher
Request Denied.

Report to the Mods. Get me banned. That is the only road open to you. I post when I like. What I like.

Nah constitutional amendments can't be passed through JS

GST doesn't require amendment. I didn't mean implementing core ideologies of BJP.

Keep Rahul Gandhi. Just put the ablest leaders to shame(like Sonia and Co). Put fake cases, do anything. Everything. Then hang them in Red Fort. :D

BJP doesn't have balls to touch Vadra and you are pinning your hopes for getting Sonia and co shamed. Anyway Rahul is doing his job. Congress will ruin itself.

Back
Top Bottom