What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

If SP is in the race just for the "Also ran" trophy then why are they showing their "unhappiness" over the seat allotments. :undecided: Something seems amiss, looks like BJP's attempt to scuttle the so called grand alliance.
Nitish also ran to Kejriwal knowing well that he can't speak openly in support of Mulayam, Lalu and Sonia.

It was SP who made lalu and nitish to form such alliance as counter to BJP. But they are feeling left out as they are not getting enough seats .

Yup exactly, which is why their so called happiness might just be a ploy to break the alliance. SP and Mulayam has zero interest in any other states, neither does he have any support.

Thats a lame argument which won't work.It's the responsibility of the govt to ensure parliament functions.This wait game is the same mistake that ABV also made.UPA 1 ended up getting benefits of the latter year reforms of NDA 1.With such a huge mandate Modi was supposed to make a case for reforms that's take us from our 6.5-7.5% normal to 10%

Thats like asking Pakistan to hand over Hafeez Saeed and blaming India if they do not. Congress will never ever help pass the GST and Land Acquisition, lets make that very clear. No matter what the govt. does or says. Blaming BJP for the ruckus caused by the congress is the strangest argument i have heard. Comparing ABV to Modi does not make sense especially this early in the govt.. Expecting to convince congress to pass the GST is like asking them to Dig their own grave...

Thats a lame argument which won't work.It's the responsibility of the govt to ensure parliament functions.This wait game is the same mistake that ABV also made.UPA 1 ended up getting benefits of the latter year reforms of NDA 1.With such a huge mandate Modi was supposed to make a case for reforms that's take us from our 6.5-7.5% normal to 10%
Yeah but i think NDA missed a trick by not tabling all the bills in Rajya sabha.so that they could have atleast gained a moral victory and would have crystal clear standing on reforms ,simultaneously expose the opposition for blocking crucial reforms/Anti development.

Nitish also ran to Kejriwal knowing well that he can't speak openly in support of Mulayam, Lalu and Sonia.

I don't understand how can Nitish even think of going infront of the voters in alliance with Lalu, given all the vitriolic speeches that he used to give against Lalu. I mean his whole politics was "not Lalu". But then this is Bihar we are talking about, so **** logic, it all boils down to caste based votebank anyways. :lol:

Kejriwal and his jholawadi politics will have zero pull in a place like Bihar, Biharis can smell BS from a mile away. So wahan uski daal nahi galni.

Ya i agree with your point. But lets get one thing straight ,people who vote parties based on Reforms /policies are meagre 5-10%(My opinion number not statistics) and not everyone in that would vote for BJP. Also there is not significant appetite for all types of reforms. An electricity reform would go well with the populace but not land acquistion. A balanced approach by other states and an aggressive one from Rajastan is a good way to follow. When Rajasthan succeeds ,BJP can easily garner appetite for significant reform. Continuous electoral success is required for proper reform ,because a regime change would undo every reform they made and crete -ve sentiment for reforms .

Hope so

Btw this is an interesting read

Freedom From The Congress Dynasty: Sooner The Better For States | Swarajya

I don't understand how can Nitish even think of going infront of the voters in alliance with Lalu, given all the vitriolic speeches that he used to give against Lalu. I mean his whole politics was "not Lalu". But then this is Bihar we are talking about, so **** logic, it all boils down to caste based votebank anyways. :lol:

Kejriwal and his jholawadi politics will have zero pull in a place like Bihar, Biharis can smell BS from a mile away. So wahan uski daal nahi galni.
I dont think its simple as that. Vote consolidation could happen ,This is a desperate attempt to regain power by nitish .It is possible for him to win,if percentage of yadav/minority votes gets consolidated his way. Its a battle of percentages ,BJP's voter base would vote only for BJP .who wins depends getting anti-bjp votes/split of anti BJP votes. Anyway am not from bihar ,so cant really comment on ground situation .

What you have to understand is nothing can be done so fast. The lutyans network has been built over 69 years and ABV was very much a part of the network or tolerated it. It will take 5-10 years to dismantle the entire network. By 2016 Congress will no longer control the RS and by 2017 the president will change, and i am assuming the NH scam may be used to threaten congress into passing the bills.

After General election defeat they all sat down together and added their respective vote share percentages and found that they can get majority in assembly elections. :lol:

This is the saddest part in Indian politics

1) Muslims cry that they are poor and left behind and blame BJP while it was Congress who ruled the nation since independence (except for a few terms here and there).:disagree:
2) People in Bihar/UP cry about jungle Raj/ Corruption/ Bimaadu state and flock to Mumbai/ Delhi. But back home, still vote on the basis of Kurmis/ Yadavs/ Bhumihars :hitwall:
3)I mean, for gods sake, people like Lalu openly says he is for Yadavs and Muslims.... so God forbids, if he gets elected, what about the 80% of the population which is neither Muslim nor Yadav?:angry:

Yeah but i think NDA missed a trick by not tabling all the bills in Rajya sabha.so that they could have atleast gained a moral victory and would have crystal clear standing on reforms ,simultaneously expose the opposition for blocking crucial reforms/Anti development.

True, that is why i said they should stop pussyfooting.People talk of GST/Land only every time but many more crucial ones like Real estate are also pending

This is the saddest part in Indian politics

1) Muslims cry that they are poor and left behind and blame BJP while it was Congress who ruled the nation since independence (except for a few terms here and there).:disagree:
2) People in Bihar/UP cry about jungle Raj/ Corruption/ Bimaadu state and flock to Mumbai/ Delhi. But back home, still vote on the basis of Kurmis/ Yadavs/ Bhumihars :hitwall:
3)I mean, for gods sake, people like Lalu openly says he is for Yadavs and Muslims.... so God forbids, if he gets elected, what about the 80% of the population which is neither Muslim nor Yadav?:angry:

Will Modi wave break caste arithmetics ? I see many yadav surname bhakts on social media though :P

What you have to understand is nothing can be done so fast. The lutyans network has been built over 69 years and ABV was very much a part of the network or tolerated it. It will take 5-10 years to dismantle the entire network. By 2016 Congress will no longer control the RS and by 2017 the president will change, and i am assuming the NH scam may be used to threaten congress into passing the bills.
Nope BJP will get majority only after 2018 or by 2018 .If and only if it gains siginificant majority in both UP and Bihar. But surely it will get sizeable number by that year. I think congress will very aggressive this term , as it wants political relevance .Its cornered and surely will be the one to attack. The only thing that would make them totally powerless is a visible Rahul.

Will Modi wave break caste arithmetics ? I see many yadav surname bhakts on social media though :P

Its turning out to be a Religion than Caste Arithmetic. Its one thing the Lutyans have feared is a growing consolidation of Hindu to take more pride of their religion.

Nope BJP will get majority only after 2018 or by 2018 .If and only if it gains siginificant majority in both UP and Bihar. But surely it will get sizeable number by that year. I think congress will very aggressive this term , as it wants political relevance .Its cornered and surely will be the one to attack. The only thing that would make them totally powerless is a visible Rahul.

AM not talking about Majority, BJP already have been able to convince the other parties into agreeing with the bill. Even some congress leaders agree with them. Its only the Gandhi family which is the problem. By 2016 end BJP will be single largest party in RS if all things go well..

Congress got 4 seats in BIhar last time, 28 in U.P , West Bengal they will most probably get none. Only hope they have is in Punjab... I really doubt their resurgence on other states

True, that is why i said they should stop pussyfooting.People talk of GST/Land only every time but many more crucial ones like Real estate are also pending

LOL you sound like Rajdeep 'read my book' sardesai

Back
Top Bottom